PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Story won't load on andriod

Yuna266
07-27-12, 12:32 PM
I have a HTC Evo. I downloaded Dragon Story. It shows the loading screen and plays music but then crashes. I tried uninstalling and installing. It has never fully opened. I have Bakery Story and Pet Shop Story and they work just fine. I read the reviews at play store and it seems like a lot of Android users are having similar problems. What is going on? I have been waiting on this game and would really like to play.

ButterPanda
07-27-12, 02:12 PM
Please try uninstalling and reinstalling the game from the app store then restart your device. If that does not work please let me know.

DaojinWildfire
07-27-12, 03:34 PM
Be sure to close all background applications as well, otherwise you may experience an issue due to the lack of memory available.

Yuna266
07-27-12, 06:00 PM
Thank you for your quick response, but it still won't load. Another strange thing that I noticed is that when I am kicked back to my home screen, all the icons are slightly higher then they usually are and there is an extra dragon story icon that wasn't there before. I know I must be getting somewhat through because my friend visited my island on his iPhone. He sent a friend request and I get a notification in my other stories. I hope that the issue can be resolved.

Brainygal
07-28-12, 04:50 PM
I have the same issue. I have a Samsung Galaxy S 3G Phone and downloaded Dragon Story 3 days ago. I have tried ****ing all background applications, uninstalled and reinstalled Dragon Story, and still am unable to open the game. I even moved it to my SD card and cleared the cache. Nothing works! What is the point of releasing the game to the Google Play store if Android users cannot play it?