PDA

View Full Version : Hard to tell if I mastered level 4

zoom27
07-27-12, 10:45 AM
I can never tell if I mastered level 4 in restaurant.
I know that there's a pop-up, but now that I'm almost done with most of my recipes, I would like to go back and make sure I have mastered all.
But the bar is so close to 4, I'm not sure if I did master it or not.
Am I the only one that have hard time determining this or does anyone else have any problem?
Is there an easier way to figure it out?

marrrina
07-27-12, 11:27 AM
There is (even when mastered) like a one pixel gap between the bar and the number 4 which does make it a bit hard to tell. I just do my best to memorize which ones I've mastered.

lesami
07-28-12, 03:26 AM
I know that there's a pop-up, but now that I'm almost done with most of my recipes, I would like to go back and make sure I have mastered all.
Am I the only one that have hard time determining this or does anyone else have any problem?
Is there an easier way to figure it out?

No you are not alone It should change colour I think when mastered..... It would make it much easier to tell. Let's have a poll on that team lava..........

BerniekW
07-28-12, 06:53 AM
Totally agree, I have been cooking food multiple times just because I wasn't sure if I mastered level 4 or not.

mattyboo1
07-28-12, 06:59 AM
Is there an easier way to figure it out?Yeah even when it's mastered there is a bit of a gap it should be completely filled in

queentina3
07-28-12, 07:51 AM
There is (even when mastered) like a one pixel gap between the bar and the number 4 which does make it a bit hard to tell. I just do my best to memorize which ones I've mastered.

I have a spreadsheet with all the recipes, times, xp, cost, and etc....I bold and highlight the ones I've completed.

I really wish TL would make RS/BS be like Farm/City story where there is a leaf/key above the named item so when you complete each level, they highlight. Heck I'd be happy if the did it like Fashion where everything starts out at 0 and once you've completed an item, it turns to 4 so you know you're done.

*sighs*

saren1947
07-28-12, 09:24 AM
I have a spreadsheet with all the recipes, times, xp, cost, and etc....I bold and highlight the ones I've completed.

I really wish TL would make RS/BS be like Farm/City story where there is a leaf/key above the named item so when you complete each level, they highlight. Heck I'd be happy if the did it like Fashion where everything starts out at 0 and once you've completed an item, it turns to 4 so you know you're done.

*sighs*

Totally agree. It is hard for my old eyes to tell the difference in the slight change of grey bars from level to level. Just found out I had not mastered grilled cheese, ugh.