PDA

View Full Version : price doubled

moon331
07-27-12, 08:46 AM
I just noticed nearly all the coin prices are doubled for android players only, including tables, chairs, decorations... Only the price for the Mocha counter stays the same, which is 5000 coins. The gem prices for all the items remain the same. I hope this is a bug or there is something wrong with my own account, otherwise I will give up BS.

shakiba
07-27-12, 09:10 AM
Well, this did happen to all players few days ago, and it was a bug. Wait for awhile. It can be that bug again.

sourlicorice5
07-27-12, 11:21 AM
The new Olympic stuff is double the price on my galaxy (android) than it is on my iPad. I'm low level player on my galaxy bakery to so no way will I ever get enough coins before the Olympics are finished. Don't really care as long as it doesn't happen to my main game on my iPad.

sourlicorice5
07-27-12, 11:22 AM
That being said it should still be lowered for others as its not fair to them.

moon331
07-27-12, 09:53 PM
The new Olympic stuff is double the price on my galaxy (android) than it is on my iPad. I'm low level player on my galaxy bakery to so no way will I ever get enough coins before the Olympics are finished. Don't really care as long as it doesn't happen to my main game on my iPad.

I am in the same boat with you. I give up my android pad now, only use it to send gifts to my ipad.

bigbux3
07-27-12, 10:13 PM
It's just not fair. Bug or not. Someone in the Studios had to design that to happen. It doesn't make sense to glitch and double prices by itself.

lotusthreads
07-28-12, 04:41 PM
Not just android players. All my prices are doubled as well, and I play on an iPad. I emailed teamlava about, and they said they won't fix it :( it is so unfair that some players have doubled prices compared to others :(

bigbux3
07-28-12, 09:24 PM
Not just android players. All my prices are doubled as well, and I play on an iPad. I emailed teamlava about, and they said they won't fix it :( it is so unfair that some players have doubled prices compared to others :(

I just love it when they can't give any of us straight answers or at least an explanation or reason. How am I supposed to trust a company that uses my money to make good choices for its' players? I'm scared now.

lotusthreads
07-28-12, 11:27 PM
By the way, in the email that team lava sent me about the doubled prices, they referred to it as a 'new pricing structure' so it is obviously deliberate on their part :(

bigbux3
07-28-12, 11:29 PM
By the way, in the email that team lava sent me about the doubled prices, they referred to it as a 'new pricing structure' so it is obviously deliberate on their part :(

In my translation it's: We don't want to change the price, so THERE! :(
It's like... it's like... it's like discrimination all over again. Do I not play the same games as you? Should I not have to pay the same low prices?

lotusthreads
07-28-12, 11:31 PM
Yep, and I also won't be able to go for the Olympic goals because of the doubled prices on everything :(

moon331
07-29-12, 03:08 AM

Thank you for letting me know. I was thinking this was deliberate because the coin price of several items remained the same. There must be a "rule" for TL to raise the price of some users while keep the others the same. It's the most annoying to me that the price for expansion is doubled too!

bigbux3
07-29-12, 11:59 AM
Well I'll say this then.
So with my prices doubled when will the doubled coins and gems be added into my account?

sweetstuff525
07-29-12, 12:44 PM
A week ago they did the prices doubled for some players Including me... And they fixed it back.... Why not fix it for everyone especially new players... Or is tl trying to slow low player down so they dont abandon the game and buy gems

mattyboo1
07-29-12, 12:46 PM
Well I'll say this then.
So with my prices doubled when will the doubled coins and gems be added into my account?

They won't you just have to pay more

bigbux3
07-29-12, 12:56 PM
They won't you just have to pay more

Well I'll say this then.

Again, where are my doubled coins and gems?

Rip85
07-31-12, 03:28 PM
This is so disturbing. I just recently started playing, and while researching future recipes and expansion costs, I noticed the discrepancy in prices. I also asked my neighbours how much they pay for say a mocha and lo and behold! They pay 400, I pay 800. Wtf!? So all my items and expansions cost double while I effectivley make only half the gold older players do?? Absurd.
Why would I ever spend money on a game like that!
Playing on Ipad2, btw, so it's not an android issue.
I really hope teamlava fixes this ridiculous situation. Whats the point of playing when you are so crippled in your advancement, compared to the vast majority of existing players.

mattyboo1
07-31-12, 03:30 PM
My prices aren't doubled are some people's still doubled

shakiba
07-31-12, 03:33 PM
I thought this was all a bug, so then TL fixed it. I'm so confused.

bigbux3
07-31-12, 03:40 PM

Yeah. That must mean that they're making this happen by default. But of course everything is random with TeamLava so some random users were effected.

sweetstuff525
07-31-12, 03:56 PM

It was a bug for most of us... And got fixed....but it's the reign to other players who just started.. Which I think it's unfair

Rip85
07-31-12, 04:17 PM
It was a bug for most of us... And got fixed....but it's the reign to other players who just started.. Which I think it's unfair

Of course its unfair. New players are effectivley at a 3-4 to 1 disadvantage to existing players. Earn less - pay twice. So backwards and discouraging. In most other games you would actualy give some starting bonus to newer players instead of putting them at an even bigger disadvantage, lol :D

I just hope teamlava fixes this, cause its a pretty neat game, and I dont want quit over some BS issue like this

lotusthreads
07-31-12, 04:19 PM
Definitely unfair. I really enjoy bakery story, but I wil delete all my teamlava games if this isn't fixed :(

Rip85
08-08-12, 12:11 PM
Well, wow :), the prices are back to normal for me. I wrote to support last week and they said theyd forward my feedback to the developers. dunno if they fixed it for all new players, but it's nice to be playing with the fair prices again. just in time too. the stuff was just too expensive for my low income

lotusthreads
08-08-12, 04:06 PM
Just checked, and mine are fixed as well :) Definitely better to be playing with fair prices!

sweetstuff525
08-08-12, 04:12 PM
Thanks tl for fixing everyone prices evenly... Now that will make your players play and pay and not quit

KeithRLand
09-06-12, 05:00 AM
I just saw my expansion price double overnight! I thought 5 million was impossible when profits took a major hit...but 10 million IS impossible!!! As a Kindle player, its getting more discouraging by the day!

KeithRLand
09-06-12, 05:01 AM
I just saw my expansion price double overnight! I thought 5 million was impossible when profits took a major hit...but 10 million IS impossible!!! As a Kindle player, its getting more discouraging by the day! I'm referring to BAKERY STORY

LalaSmooth
09-06-12, 05:05 AM
I hope the gem price hasn't gone up!! 4 million for the next expansion - well BANG there goes my huge cafe before christmas..

kooky panda
09-06-12, 05:20 AM
Current thread on this topic.
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?35162-Why-all-the-item-prices-doubled&p=392057&viewfull=1#post392057