PDA

View Full Version : Should i sell a rare dragon?

Ronnie0Raven
07-27-12, 08:35 AM
I keep getting eagle dragons.. 5th already. I dont want them anymore but i feel stupid to sell them because they are rare.. Should I?

Please teamlava raise the maximum amount of habitats!

Limaxa
07-27-12, 08:42 AM
Yes do it :) i sold many serpent Dragons

joeyc0417
07-27-12, 08:43 AM
What you should do is: keep them. They earn alot of $$

BUT... you should do something else. DO NOT sell them strait from the nest. Place them in a habitat, and then sell them. You get XP when you place a dragon in a habitat. :)

Ronnie0Raven
07-27-12, 09:41 AM
What you should do is: keep them. They earn alot of $$

BUT... you should do something else. DO NOT sell them strait from the nest. Place them in a habitat, and then sell them. You get XP when you place a dragon in a habitat. :)

Wow I never knew that, thx!

purplegem611
07-27-12, 10:23 AM
I haven't sold any rares yet! Lol... Fruitfuls galore though... I swap them out. I place them in a habitat, then when I hatch another I sell the one in the habitat, making some money and xps and sell for 100.00 so I know I at least made my 200.00 back from breeding it. I also don't level them up knowing I am going to sell

JoeyHoneybee
07-28-12, 12:36 AM
Yes do it :) i sold many serpent Dragons

I tried more than 20 times , I didnt get a Serpant , could you pls tell me what combination you used ?? Thanks !

smiley326
07-28-12, 12:56 AM
Breed the blue and the green tail, you'll get the serpant ^^ ...

TimeForACuppaTea
07-28-12, 01:19 AM
I don't sell any. You only get $100 for selling no matter how rare. Which personally I think is ridiculous. In Dragonvale rare dragons can be sold for 1mil. Which is awesome.

But anyway. If you have room go ahead and place all dragons in your habitats. Even if you don't want it. Don't feed it. Even common dragons earn $100 per hour. Easy math. Which is better? $100 one time sell, or $100 every hour? Duh. So keep them all. I've started keeping all dragons and not feeding any of them. By not growing any food (which is way overpriced) and keeping all dragons I've actually managed to save a decent amount of cash.

Ronnie0Raven
07-28-12, 04:12 AM
I've got a 6th one already.. -.-

Dragonvaler123456
07-31-12, 04:13 PM
Lol Ronnie , but really , place them in habitat then sell them or don't sell them if you want , but I don't think keeping them will be possible if you don't have space , I also keep getting fruitful dragons but I always sell them cause Fruitful dragons are bad , also because I don't have space , I also keep only 1 of each dragon , maybe 2 of some dragons sometimes so here's my point , thanks for listening

Darkstorm2
07-31-12, 05:10 PM
I have sold all my common cross breeds as well as eagles, serpents, mind volts, and other rare dragons to make room. We really need more habitats to keep all the dragons. I had to sell six dragons to make room for the new diamond hybrids. Definately try to place the newly hatched dragons in a habitat before selling. If you can.

northsweets
07-31-12, 09:33 PM
I say if it comes down to sell your rares sell the rares that don't cost much a hour to make room for the one that will bring in more money