PDA

View Full Version : Help. Where's my pet shop world game goals?

yupiyupigumgum
07-26-12, 10:56 PM
After I installed the game, some goals popped up fast, and disappeared after I click 'get started' button. they never re-appeared .Some goals were about buying mates and breeding new pets. First I thought it because I haven't finished my pet pens, but when It finished, the goals still didn't pop out. What should I do to get those goals back? I've mention this problem in other thread but still no answer.:(

yupiyupigumgum
07-26-12, 10:59 PM
I played with IOS

kooky panda
07-27-12, 06:40 AM
If you had already bought something, sometimes the goal will recoginze it and skipped and you automatically get the rewards.
First try and restart your device.

You can also send an email to support@teamlava.com and they can tell you what goals you completed and the rewards you received.

yupiyupigumgum
07-28-12, 09:27 AM
Thanks a lot . I'll try to restart it...although my device seems a bit slow since I downloaded pet shop and fashion story world edition

beaglefamily
07-30-12, 03:51 AM
If you have old goals unfinished because of no gems will the world goals not unlock? I have the goal items but no new goals to get them with I play on a kindelfire I just have the new Olympic. Pets in the normal game not the world games