PDA

View Full Version : Bakery Story: It needs work

cupcakemartini
07-26-12, 10:11 PM
I loved how Bakery Story started with in game goals: Gems and money earned by playing BAKERY STORY. If I wanted to invest time in another game I would, but I like Bakery Story and I think we should be given new goals that actually pertain to the game, not cajoled to play team lavas other games in the hopes of getting a few gems. And also: how about updating BS more, fix the glitches and stop with the outside game pop ups? It's turning a great game into a tedious, messy one.

eric_malmquist
07-26-12, 10:31 PM
I'm on Android so I don't get the other game goals. But I do agree with you about updating and fixing glitches. Android hasn't received an actual update that we needed to download from the app market since March 1st. That's almost 5 months ago. I'm sure a lot could and should have been fixed in that time period.

Stueeeee
07-27-12, 02:46 AM
Yes the android in in constant need of updating. U can tell its an old version because of the bars when u prepare soemthing. On ios they are bigger. And the glitches and pop ups are becoming ridiculous.
I'm in total agreement of them getting updates out.

vickielea
07-27-12, 05:48 PM
I agree. I play on a Toshiba
Thrive android tablet and have forced closes all the time. I delete the game and go to Amazon and download it again, hoping a newer version will download. I continually lose $$, TL says that is a known issue and the food goes back to be sold again. Maybe if enough of us post TL will do something. One can only hope...

mattyboo1
07-27-12, 05:50 PM
Android is behind in updates