PDA

View Full Version : Nether portal

northsweets
07-26-12, 06:20 PM
http://i1269.photobucket.com/albums/jj597/northsweets/c2ebbd27.jpg

Instructions to build a nether portal can be found etched on the inside of a athletic dragon egg. The portal leads to strange other world, where fire dragons rule the sea, and sea dragons slumber in

northsweets
07-26-12, 06:21 PM
I finish the new mission and bought this from the market

mposey
07-26-12, 08:03 PM
Is it just decore?

kooky panda
07-26-12, 08:47 PM
Is it just decore?

yes....

Ronnie0Raven
07-27-12, 02:18 AM
There is also a new momma's house or something

Ronnie0Raven
07-27-12, 02:18 AM
Correction: caretaker cabin, haha

kooky panda
07-27-12, 07:04 AM
There is also a new momma's house or something

Correction: caretaker cabin, haha

LOL.. That was close..

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/c0a34920.jpg

LUCASYAU
07-27-12, 07:12 AM
It'd be awesome if that portal actually DID something. Like, idk, increase the likelihood of getting Rares but at the cost of something? the portal looks very demonic, and the idea of it providing something but at one heck of a price kinda fits into the whole demonic theme...

grondai
07-27-12, 01:07 PM
It's obvious this portal is representing another dragon world. The dragon above the portal has colors similar to a diamond and purple dragons. More than likely that's what the diamond/purple dragon will look like and my personal belief is that when this dragon is released we will be able to own a second island in a different world. Right now we have an island floating in the air. Where might the other three most important elements be found? This portal is a clue to our second island. Oh, yes I almost forgot. In the description on the portal it references the athletic dragon. The athletic dragon is made of fire/water which before the athletic would only make a magic dragon. Guess what that means! In this new world there will be no magic dragons but a different type of dragon. Which require a new mix like air/forest. And considering the dragon above the portal has a black head maybe this new type will be black

mattyboo1
07-27-12, 03:45 PM
It's obvious this portal is representing another dragon world. The dragon above the portal has colors similar to a diamond and purple dragons. More than likely that's what the diamond/purple dragon will look like and my personal belief is that when this dragon is released we will be able to own a second island in a different world. Right now we have an island floating in the air. Where might the other three most important elements be found? This portal is a clue to our second island. Oh, yes I almost forgot. In the description on the portal it references the athletic dragon. The athletic dragon is made of fire/water which before the athletic would only make a magic dragon. Guess what that means! In this new world there will be no magic dragons but a different type of dragon. Which require a new mix like air/forest. And considering the dragon above the portal has a black head maybe this new type will be black
You have a very interseeting idea

SunfireHold
07-29-12, 06:48 AM
There are no egg shell piles anywhere for me to read the instructions for initiating the portal, and no instructions were left behind to read from hatching the "Athletic" dragon. Does anyone know what is etched in the egg's shell. ID:SunfireHold

Limaxa
07-29-12, 07:04 AM
Aww it's very small.. I thought it was bigger :-/

kimijo48
07-29-12, 08:23 AM
It would be nice if I could get an athletic, but 7 times in a row magic! I am so very frustrated! My dragon luck blows fire really bad! Just about done I think. I've got patience, but come on TL help a dragon player out on level 43 to boot. Thks for letting me vent. Kim

coolgamegirl27
07-29-12, 08:33 AM
I suprisingly got Athletic from Mindvolt10/Wild10. Thought I would stick all colours in and hope for the best...

rag1ngbull
07-29-12, 09:38 AM
It would be nice if I could get an athletic, but 7 times in a row magic! I am so very frustrated! My dragon luck blows fire really bad! Just about done I think. I've got patience, but come on TL help a dragon player out on level 43 to boot. Thks for letting me vent. Kim
I'm well over 30 attempts one for Athletic, and yes, this game seems all about trying your patience.

emirates123
12-31-12, 09:53 PM
I got my athletic dragon when I was in level 8 :D.

Nefertekas
01-01-13, 03:39 AM
I got my athletic dragon when I was in level 8 :D.

Lol, fool- proof way to get it, as magic only becomes available after lvl10. ;D

MomsHouseofSweets
01-01-13, 07:41 AM
Thought I read somewhere that the Nether Portal had been available connected with some past goal and/or that it was only available to IOS. Did I mis-read something? I've done that now and then. LOL

kwhales
01-01-13, 07:43 AM
Thought I read somewhere that the Nether Portal had been available connected with some past goal and/or that it was only available to IOS. Did I mis-read something? I've done that now and then. LOL

No you are not mistaken. way back it was connected to an athletic dragon goal...long since gone now. maybe it will come again.

MomsHouseofSweets
01-01-13, 07:44 AM
No you are not mistaken. way back it was connected to an athletic dragon goal...long since gone now. maybe it will come again.

Hope so. Thanks, kwhales.

Lolas_Kryptonite
01-01-13, 08:58 AM
I'm curious as to why it's still locked as a goal in my market? I never even had it as a goal!
But I would like it?

moostermine
01-01-13, 09:48 AM
It's pretty but only decorative! If they make it useful, you would think they would have to reopen the goal.

kwhales
01-01-13, 09:51 AM
It's pretty but only decorative! If they make it useful, you would think they would have to reopen the goal.

They probably will.

makafushigi
01-01-13, 11:47 AM
I wish they hadn't teased us android players with the whole locked until level 1000 thing

lollipop_rp
01-01-13, 12:19 PM
I hope they Rly do something with it.

moostermine
01-01-13, 12:36 PM
Could have used it as the trading portal, maybe since they didn't they have something better in mind! Hmmmmm.... Maybe they need suggestions! Lets see...it's where dark dragons come from....dark dragons would want to take over...so you have to give up current habitats/ dragons to allow you to have dark dragons. So in order for a dark dragon to come through you have to send some of yours through this portal! Yes?

MomsHouseofSweets
01-01-13, 01:14 PM
Love the dark dragon (black and charcoal with a tiny bit of grey) ... could have used it as a breeding den or maybe a nest. I love it and SOOO want one, but ......

moostermine
01-01-13, 01:25 PM
Maybe they should give it to you first and make us wait! Would be fair!

kwhales
01-01-13, 01:33 PM
Maybe it will open with nether dust. As a goal of some sorts.

moostermine
01-01-13, 01:40 PM
Put nether dust on a dragon, put it in the portal and it comes out as the dark version?

moosehay
01-02-13, 02:34 AM

It was a goal that came out with the athletic dragon for the Olympics. It was a time-limited goal for Android so I assume it was for ios as well. Once you completed the goal the nether portal was unlocked for purchase. It is just decor - it doesn't do anything.

codenamezebra
01-25-13, 03:44 PM
So now what? Can it never be unlocked again? I have like 5 athletic dragons! I wasn't a player then so now I have to wait to level 1000? is anyone even near there or is that even possible? Can we get a new nether portal quest give other players a chance? Older players can get two if they want...
http://i.imgur.com/yie1zKEl.png

hamadrys
01-25-13, 03:58 PM
I agree, I would like to purchase it for decoration purpose. Android/Kindle don't have that many types of decorations to choose from so that would be sweet to have this one.
Also, there is no such thing as a level 1000. A mod one time said the max level was 95.

jrodt333
01-25-13, 04:35 PM
I agree, I would like to purchase it for decoration purpose. Android/Kindle don't have that many types of decorations to choose from so that would be sweet to have this one.
Also, there is no such thing as a level 1000. A mod one time said the max level was 95.

Yeah, lv 1000 is just TL's way of saying locked by goal in this game. And the strange thing is my brother, an Android player, has this unlocked even though he didn't beat the goal. It might have to do with transfering to iOS and back though.

tonguelashing
01-25-13, 06:05 PM
Yeah, lv 1000 is just TL's way of saying locked by goal in this game. And the strange thing is my brother, an Android player, has this unlocked even though he didn't beat the goal. It might have to do with transfering to iOS and back though.

I'm on Android and unlocked the goal when it came out. My fiancee unlocked it on her iPad, but recently (a few months ago) installed it on her iPhone and it's not unlocked there and we don't see the goal to unlock it so I'm unsure if it will be unlocked again in a future goal or not.

kwhales
01-25-13, 06:09 PM
I'm on Android and unlocked the goal when it came out. My fiancee unlocked it on her iPad, but recently (a few months ago) installed it on her iPhone and it's not unlocked there and we don't see the goal to unlock it so I'm unsure if it will be unlocked again in a future goal or not.

I was hoping nether dust would an indication that the portal was coming back. I would like one just for decoration if not for use.

MomsHouseofSweets
01-25-13, 09:22 PM
I was hoping nether dust would an indication that the portal was coming back. I would like one just for decoration if not for use.

I have wanted one also, but it's not been available (Android) since I came to DS back last April. I had been told a good while back that it had been connected to completing some goal. Wish we could purchase it with coins.

monstermash1
01-27-13, 06:08 PM
Ok let me understand the nether portal was locked to buy as only a decoration and it never did anything? I have and want to know what it does other then look scary ..lol

jrodt333
01-27-13, 06:18 PM
Ok let me understand the nether portal was locked to buy as only a decoration and it never did anything? I have and want to know what it does other then look scary ..lol

It doesn't do anything itself, but one of the goals wants you to build one.

kwhales
01-27-13, 06:23 PM
The nether portal never did anything. But someday I hope is opens a whole new dragon world, netherland, so to speak. A different realm of DS. Maybe one where our dragons can actually fly around instead of just over their habitats.

moostermine
01-27-13, 07:13 PM
The nether portal never did anything. But someday I hope is opens a whole new dragon world, netherland, so to speak. A different realm of DS. Maybe one where our dragons can actually fly around instead of just over their habitats.

Lol of coarse it will! Lol ! It said so in the story! But I don't think it mentioned flying.....hmmmmm!

eboats
06-02-13, 06:45 PM
What kind of nonsense conjecture?

kwhales
06-02-13, 06:54 PM
What kind of nonsense conjecture?

Again, replying to an old post.

HenryLucky1
06-02-13, 07:03 PM

Noooo! I don't have it!!!

[S8] Elsa
06-03-13, 11:10 AM
Closing this due to being necromanced.

Please note that necromancing old threads in attempt to spam or pad your post count is not appropriate for the forums.