PDA

View Full Version : Two bakery stories?

tara1823
07-26-12, 05:10 PM
Now that team lava came out with the world games bakery story what happens when the Olympic games are over? Will the world games version be deleted or will it become the new version?

harrietlevin
07-26-12, 05:14 PM
Does anybody know how I can cook podium cakes please ������

[S8] Elsa
07-26-12, 05:22 PM
When a special edition of the game is released (Valentine's, Halloween, Holiday, etc), it's best to use this version to access the new content. When/if that version is no longer needed, generally a prompt in the game will ask you to download or update the regular app.

I'm not able to speculate on updates to the game. For the latest updates, please check the Forums. You can also follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook, and follow our blog to see cool updates and information about new features.

winstons93
07-26-12, 07:08 PM
Harrietlevin,

To get the podium cake you have to complete the goal that has the picture of the podium cake on the right hand side of it (look at your goals, you'll see it). It's a 3-part goal, one part of which you need to make 15 bronze cookies first.

debra2739
07-27-12, 11:44 AM
When a special edition of the game is released (Valentine's, Halloween, Holiday, etc), it's best to use this version to access the new content. When/if that version is no longer needed, generally a prompt in the game will ask you to download or update the regular app.

I'm not able to speculate on updates to the game. For the latest updates, please check the Forums. You can also follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook, and follow our blog to see cool updates and information about new features.

I am running IOS. Today, the App Store prompted an update to the regular Bakery Story app (v. 1.5.4 dated 3 July 2012). I ignored it since there has been no in-game prompt yet to change from World Games Bakery Story (v. 1 dated 29 June 2012) to the regular version.