PDA

View Full Version : Way too hard

chewytwix
07-26-12, 03:41 PM
I think this game would be more fun if there was a way to gift gems to people. Practically all the nicer items require gems and the gem prices are pretty hefty! Like 40+ each It wouldn't be so bad if TL allows us to gift gems like in other games (or earn them)

Also, I'm just realizing how important energy is when you're a higher level player. In the beginning, I could keep tapping away, but I've reached a limit and it's so hard to increase my level if my energy is limiting me....

I'm not sure if I want to keep playing if TL makes this game so hard =/

TimeForACuppaTea
07-26-12, 04:28 PM
Completely agree. There is no gifting at all in this game. So you get no help at all. And I hate the whole energy concept. I'm level 13 now, which by Story game standards isn't very high at all, and I've already run out of energy several times before I could collect everything. Money in general is too hard to get as everything takes so very long before it's ready to collect. I think the whole game was simply made too hard and too frustrating to play for very long at all. I don't plan to continue once I've reach level 15 needed to earn my gems for my other story games. This game was poorly designed all the way around imho.

yupiyupigumgum
07-29-12, 07:40 PM
To minimize energy use, I pick houses that produce more coins , preferably in 1 hour or more so I don't have to collect often. The same for business so it will give more time to produce goods. How about you guys?