PDA

View Full Version : Gems only started disappearing once we began buying them again!

Jeremysgirl1995
07-26-12, 03:12 PM
On both of my iPod devices, the gems were stolen out of the accounts within 24 hours! 50 gems from one and 12 from the other! In other circles this is considered robbery, but Team lava believes themselves to be above the law and not return gems even if we have met their asinine requirements for proof that the gems were ours to begin with bought with cash! Their servers have proof of sales and gem usage. I believe the burden of proof falls with them to fix the bugs and make things right!

I find it ironic that when we don't spend money on gems they are never stolen. But within a week of purchasing they disappear.

Not acceptable!!!!!!!!!

samiwami316
07-26-12, 05:49 PM
Actually my gems were stolen and I had saved them up, not payed for them. :( I feel your pain & I hope that you are able to get what you payed for. Did you contact TL to try to get your Gems back? Did you contact Apple and/or your credit card company and dispute the charges if you didn't get the Gems?

Jeremysgirl1995
07-27-12, 04:49 PM
Good idea! Thanks.