PDA

View Full Version : Reporting an Annoying bug in Pet Hotel story game - Pleas Help!

MikiPlay
07-26-12, 11:33 AM
Hello
My name is Miki, ST8: MikiPlay, IPOD model MB531LL version 4.2.1 (8c148)
I'm playing at Farm, Restaurant and a Bakery story, this time I apply about Pet Hotel story repeated Bug: :( when I purchased the lazy hammock room it didn't appeared with the sloth, again on the slope ski with its rabbit and roombot. Each time I need to do to "soulmate" to bring the first pet and to pay money.
If that only was the case, but in the rabbit - and in the latter case ? the swan at ballrt studio, I must not exit the game when I "soulmate" (the previous time 4 hours 12 this time!) if I goes out the "soulmate" is reset, and money (a lot of coins) does not return. That earlier time I missed several thousand coins...
:mad: I am sick and tired form this bug. Enough I lost 53200 coins to swan soulmate once...
What is really bad, that I have to wait 12 hours without exiting the application, and I can't use nothing else on My device ... I can't continue at any of the three games I invest more than a year on them: Farm, Bakery, and Restaurant story.
Well it's not okay; it's a really annoying bug! Please FIX it!

kooky panda
07-26-12, 11:39 AM
You will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com to have them check your game.

MikiPlay
07-26-12, 12:34 PM
sent... will they see also the older bugs?

MikiPlay
07-31-12, 07:41 AM
still watting to get an e-mail back... it's so not OK!

MikiPlay
08-03-12, 08:37 AM
Unbelievable! :mad:
Not yet that no one got back to me about the previous letter (request #417027) , and now the room also ski slope disappeared, and the rabbits family in it (all of which I paid).
I checked in the market, checked in the seorage shed, and nothing - gone!
Closed the game and the device, un and reinstalled the game, but nothing worked.
:mad:I am furious:mad:, as a long-term player in teamlava games, I'm very disappointed .
In farm, restaurant or bakery Stories, things of that magnitude never happened.
Makes you wanna stop playing!
Miki

MikiPlay
08-05-12, 08:42 AM
It's been 10 days, and apart from an automated response have not yet received any reply. (tickets #417027+#426662)
This is seriously wrong,
Not only because I have an empty space in the hotel, Not only because I can not move forward with the "soulmate", even because it is a huge waste of coins, in both fields, and that I missed the whole family of rabbits. But mostly, because I get the feeling that TeamLava does not care customers and disgruntled players.
It seems to have a sympathetic ear that can send emails, and write to forum, but if more than 10 days no one Refers to your complaint, I guess it's only in appearance. Which is a shame.
As I mentioned I'm an long-term actor in TeamLava games, I'm at level 96 on the farm story, level 98 In both bakery and restaurant story, and I hoped to reach such heights also at the Pet hotel (Level 30), but with the shape of such conduct, so serious bugs, and 0 reference, I do not think I should ...

ST8: MikiPlay, IPOD Touch model MB531LL version 4.2.1 (8c148) Pet Hotel Story 1.0.3 level 30

kooky panda
08-05-12, 09:17 AM
I will flag your ticket number to a CM to have them check the status.