PDA

View Full Version : Why can't I harvest my cows in a straight line?

Unregistered
06-17-10, 09:54 PM
For some weird reason, I can only harvest my cows in a checkerbord fasion. Why

Zygron
06-18-10, 09:41 AM
I had been wondering the same.
The conclusion I came to which may or may not be correct.
If you are like me you like to tap all of them so you don't have to wait for one to finish to go to the next one.
Because I have mine all squashed side by side I can only log/highlight in memory every second one. I am assuming that this is because there is 2 animals on the one "square" likewise with my chickens I have 4 on the one plot but can only harvest one at a time.

As I said this may not be correct but it was the only thing I could think of.

Technocrat
06-18-10, 06:50 PM
Me too. I have a flotilla of chickens, and for some reason the game does not always select the one I tap. I instead have to tap around until one of them is finally selected.

Unregistered
06-18-10, 10:02 PM
This is what i think happens.
A plot can be divided into 4 smaller (quater) ones, where you can put 4 chickens or 2 cows, For example.
But, the game can only let you harvest your plots one a time and in sequence of your selection.
So if you have 2 cows on a plot, they can not be harvest at the same time, up to your sequence of harvesting. Have to wait until sequence in done before selecting the second cow.

ader26
06-19-10, 10:02 PM
Oh. That makes sence. So, I can only harvest one cow per square at a time because the game is made to do one square at a time. Okay, than why is it that if I do one cow on one square and then try to do another cow next to it on a different square, it dosen't work?