PDA

View Full Version : Roman holiday goal

Classic70
07-26-12, 05:44 AM
Having trouble with this goal. It says I have to add a soulmate to the Roman room to complete the goal, but I already have a soulmate AND a baby in that room. I have tried re-installing. How do I get to finish that goal?

marrrina
07-26-12, 06:02 AM
Some goals aren't retroactive. So, unfortunately, if you had the Roman Room and completed the soulmate/baby before the goal appeared, you'll have to construct a new Roman Room for the goal to work.

Classic70
07-26-12, 06:31 AM
Some goals aren't retroactive. So, unfortunately, if you had the Roman Room and completed the soulmate/baby before the goal appeared, you'll have to construct a new Roman Room for the goal to work.

Thanks. That's pretty unfair...

dakao
07-27-12, 12:38 PM
I have problem not particularly on this goal, but others too. I think teamLava has problems in writing this game. that is why I am getting bore of this game, still play daily but not hourly like before.

kitty711
07-27-12, 12:43 PM
oh darn. I already have it too. Wonder if this will happen to me.

Applejacksfiend
08-10-12, 09:07 PM
Same thing happend to me on the Roman holiday goal and it also happend on the Hot to trot goal.......I think it's pretty unfair as well!

thatgirl444
08-11-12, 02:56 PM
me too..i had to use gems to skip this goal....grrr

generalmadness
08-22-12, 06:11 PM
Yes, I am having the same problem, and I think it is odd, because the game recognizes that I built the room, but not that I have added mate and baby. This should really get fixed. I have been playing team lava games for almost two years, and put plenty of ACTUAL money into my Bakery, Restaurant, and the original City games. It seems kind of lame that every game has different rules about this stuff. I got PLENTY of retroactive goals on Dragon Story, for instance, and TL didn't go bankrupt.

09-15-12, 02:47 AM
I don't like that some of the goals aren't retroactive. It makes the game seem unfair.