PDA

View Full Version : Gems. Hard to earn, easy to go,

beppinmomo
07-26-12, 05:36 AM
i lost 250 GEMS by mistakingly changing it for coins. seriously?! can you not make a confirmatory question as 'yes or no' in purchasing items using gems? even in unspoiling dishes or instantly cooking them (in BS and RS). it' s hard earned gems and it's irritating to have it lost in such a way that is so unintentional. some players can't buy gems, instead we play diligently everyday so as to earn those precious gems. we can't afford to lose them that way. try to be a little more considerate. don't you think we all deserve that.

Kijame
07-26-12, 04:07 PM
Gem traps are pretty common. Happened to me in another TL game where I was some coins short for something, and I had to click the X to leave, instead I clicked Yes and my gems turned into coins. ;_;

[S8] Elsa
07-26-12, 05:17 PM
Sorry to hear about that! Thank you for the suggestion.

fantik
08-03-12, 12:59 AM
The same thing happened to me. I was on level 36, when I accidentally tapped the wrong button, and I was charged almost 200 gems to complete the hotel extension which I didn't need to complete so soon at all. So, I deleted the game from my phone at once(BTW for the same reason I deleted restaurant story from my phone a year ago). So, there is no point in collecting and buying gems in the game, because if you play long enough, sooner or later you're bound to make a mistake and all your gems you've spend so much time collecting, will turn into coins or something else you don't need.
In good games (like Smurf's village) in such cases there's a question popping up ("are you sure? Y/N"), which guaranties you will spend gems (smufberries) only on things you intend to spend them on. That's why I don't delete Smurfs village :)

sassylis
08-16-12, 04:16 PM
I did the same thing today by accidentally clicking and it took over 200 of my gems to complete an expansion immediately. I wrote to team lava asking them to refund and surprise surprise they said no...I too have deleted this game. I still play other team lava games as I enjoy them but on principle will no longer spend my hard earnt money to line their pockets, shame as its us players that have got them where they are today!! They could at least add a pop up asking if you are sure you want to proceed rather than just doing it!! xx

Kijame
08-16-12, 05:50 PM
I actually asked them for help on some gems vanishing on me (that I definitely didn't spend on any gem traps), I have yet to get any reply whatsoever though. They sure are taking their time. With other apps, I've gotten replies within the same day or at least 24 hours. and with TL, not even a "We have received your email" generated response. it saddens me. :V

kooky panda
08-16-12, 07:52 PM
I actually asked them for help on some gems vanishing on me (that I definitely didn't spend on any gem traps), I have yet to get any reply whatsoever though. They sure are taking their time. With other apps, I've gotten replies within the same day or at least 24 hours. and with TL, not even a "We have received your email" generated response. it saddens me. :V
You should of received an automatic email back with a ticket number within minutes of sending your email.
You may want to check to make sure you did send to support@teamlava.com

Also check your spam folder to make sure their email back did not go there.