PDA

View Full Version : My Bakery is still Force Closing

Doll_Face1208
07-26-12, 01:07 AM
Well, you Teamlava staff people are saying that this bug is fixed. But my game is still force closing everytime I try to open the game up. And while I am playing it...awesome :(

DROID 3/ Version 1.3.6.05

DaojinWildfire
07-26-12, 11:34 AM
When the game force closes again, you should see two options, [Force close] and [Report]. Select Report > Preview, scroll down a bit and check what it says for "Exception class name". Please let us know what it says so we can identify the issue.

Myra20
07-26-12, 04:02 PM
Hi my my bakery story is not opening, it just stays at the starting screen and then closes.
Myra20 Iphone 4

Sylian
07-26-12, 04:11 PM
Mine is doing the same for bakery story and pet hotel story but restaurant story and fashion story seem to work. It'll go to the startup screen, then just sit there, and sit there, and sit there, then close. It won't open directly nor straight from another game. I work on an ipod touch.

busybee1001
07-26-12, 04:15 PM
Glad I'm not the only one! Mine is doing the same thing. Bakery story and pet hotel close down after the startup screen and restaurant story is fine. I too am on the ipod touch

jefcon
07-26-12, 04:16 PM
My Bakery Story is forcing closed as well. It was working fine about an hour ago but now it won't go any further than the start up screen. I have BS on my iPad and iPod and it is doing the same thing in both.

Doll_Face1208
07-27-12, 06:22 PM
The exception class name says:
Java.lang.OutOfMemoryError

nikki111572
07-29-12, 03:57 AM
Having the exact same issue on my DroidX phone. I can't even get past the start up screen. Just attempts to load and force closes. I also play Bakery story on my Ipod. Works just fine there. Usually I can just try to open a few times until I get it to load. Today no such luck. I'm sure my food is spoiled by now. I checked the exceprion class name as well. It also has out of memory error.

sanjhiyan
07-29-12, 09:51 PM
The exception class name says:
Java.lang.OutOfMemoryError

I'm getting the same error on my Droid X. Out of the 30-something times I've tried to open the game today, I was able to get in twice, only to be kicked out a few minutes later BY THE SAME ERROR.

I have 160 MB of available RAM on my device. There is no way this game should be trying to use up more than that, either while loading or running.

DaojinWildfire
07-30-12, 11:39 AM
The game is force closing on your device because it does not have enough memory while running the application. Please close any background applications you have minimized. I recommend that you also go through your applications and remove any apps you have not used within a year, as many apps may run in the background without you noticing it.
Please note that support is limited over the weekends, because... it's the weekend. Here's more information on the force close error you posted.

sanjhiyan
07-30-12, 09:23 PM
Perhaps I should mention that when I play Pet Shop Story and Restaurant Story, they force close once or twice during the loading screen, with the same error. However, on the second or third try, I am able to get in and complete my tasks in those games.

But Bakery Story force closes during the loading screen EVERY TIME with the SAME ERROR. I cannot get in the game at all. If you're telling me to remove some background applications before running Bakery Story, then how come I don't have to do the same thing before running Pet Shop Story and Restaurant Story?

SwankyWanky
07-31-12, 05:24 AM
8 am experiencing the same problem with Fashion Story, Bakery Story, and Restaurant Story on my T-Mobile G2. I have even gone so far as ****ing all extra processes on my phone like Visual Voicemail, Google Play, Maps, etc., everything I can. I even force stop all email services, clear rhe cache on all apps including the Team Lava games, and have uninstalled quite a few apps. And yet my phone shows that I am only using 387 MB out of 0.9 MB. These tricks worked for a while, but the problem with the Java Out of Memory error keeps getting worse and the only game left that I can play is Restaurant Story, only after it has crashed about 4 or 5 times. I have completely given up on Night Club Story and Fashion Story which I uninstalled a couple of weeks ago, and I am just about ready to give up on Bakery Story. If this problem does not get resolved soon, you may completely lose a paying customer! By the way, I have reached at least level 50 on all of the above-mentioned games. I think I am at level 85 in Restaurant Story and about level 77 in Bakery Story.

comfie
07-31-12, 08:59 AM
Perhaps I should mention that when I play Pet Shop Story and Restaurant Story, they force close once or twice during the loading screen, with the same error. However, on the second or third try, I am able to get in and complete my tasks in those games.

But Bakery Story force closes during the loading screen EVERY TIME with the SAME ERROR. I cannot get in the game at all. If you're telling me to remove some background applications before running Bakery Story, then how come I don't have to do the same thing before running Pet Shop Story and Restaurant Story?

This is exactly what happens to me too. ^^^^

mojicakes
08-01-12, 08:37 AM
I'm having sooo much trouble with Bakery Story. It always force closes on the loading screen and then force closes google play when I try to report it. It'sbeen doing this for about a week now. I've uninstalled and reinstalled and restarted my phone and cleared cache and cleared data and ****ed background processes and uninstalled old apps etc etc etc basically everything Teamlava is telling us to do. Still no luck. Restaurant story has always done this but i just downloaded pet shop story and it works just fine. I know i have enough space on my phone and it's up to date. This is so annoying and weird.

sweettooth6
08-04-12, 01:09 PM
Please fix this problem, Team Lava! We would like to spend money on your game! :P

sanjhiyan
08-05-12, 06:59 PM
I have an observation I'd like to mention.

It seems that I can get into the game during the wee hours of the morning (1 a.m. - 5 a.m. my time). I can actually stay in the game long enough to tip, gift, clear tables, and bake/serve food. Sometimes the game will force close (with the same Out Of Memory error), but I am able to get back in again.

But no way am I staying up late or getting up mad early just to play this game. That's why I stopped playing. My apologies to my neighbors.