PDA

View Full Version : Early reset time today

lydiatelad
07-25-12, 11:19 PM
Did anyone notice that the reset time appeared to be early today, by several hours. I was asleep at the time, so not sure of the exact time.

marrrina
07-25-12, 11:39 PM
I don't think it's an early reset. I think something went wrong during maintenance. In 3/4 of my TL games I got at least 10 extra gifts when I shouldn't have (definitely already accepted 20 hours ago) but when I tried gifting I got a popup saying I already sent gifts for the day.

I think reset time is the same as always but some of us got lucky on the gifts.

lydiatelad
07-25-12, 11:53 PM
It's all a bit strange. I received some extra gifts, and have been able to send gifts early to most of my neighbors, but 19 of my neighbors were full.
I am getting a bonus for visiting neighbors early, but am unable to tip them as I already tipped them. This is doing my poor little head no good.

trace35
07-26-12, 12:02 AM
Me too! I can send gifts to about a quarter of my Nbr's, but I can't tip them yet.what is going on the last couple of days? First double pricing bug, then i have someone else's game bug, and now semi reset bug?
Have the TL servers been corrupted or something?

lydiatelad
07-26-12, 12:03 AM
And now at normal reset time I have gifted all my neighbors again!!

tzvetkata
07-26-12, 12:05 AM
I received 7-8 extra gifts in both my TL games - RS and BS. Weird...
Do you think they upped the gift limit or it's just a bug after maintainance?

pinkcherryb
07-26-12, 01:05 AM
Me too! I can send gifts to about a quarter of my Nbr's, but I can't tip them yet.what is going on the last couple of days? First double pricing bug, then i have someone else's game bug, and now semi reset bug?
Have the TL servers been corrupted or something?

They're getting us ready for Poltergeist Story, where disorienting bugs and spooky glitches are actually apart of the game. :)

trace35
07-26-12, 01:16 AM
Lol! Another new story game!

melby29
07-26-12, 03:01 AM
they're getting us ready for poltergeist story, where disorienting bugs and spooky glitches are actually apart of the game. :)

lol!!!

Gypsy_Cat
07-26-12, 07:03 AM
They're getting us ready for Poltergeist Story, where disorienting bugs and spooky glitches are actually apart of the game. :)

ROFLMAO! That's hysterical!