PDA

View Full Version : goals not being finished

hsquared
07-25-12, 09:08 PM
today the goals for the war game, bubble mania, balery story world games, & pet hot story popped up in my game. i've reached level 10 on pet hotel story (i already was long before the goal popped up) & it won't finish the goal! same with bakery story - i've downloaded & played the world games one, & i'm at level 97, far above the asked level 18. why won't the goals finish??

kooky panda
07-26-12, 04:53 AM
today the goals for the war game, bubble mania, balery story world games, & pet hot story popped up in my game. i've reached level 10 on pet hotel story (i already was long before the goal popped up) & it won't finish the goal! same with bakery story - i've downloaded & played the world games one, & i'm at level 97, far above the asked level 18. why won't the goals finish??

This happened to me too this morning. Make sure you go and open war, bubble mania and bakery world games. Then restart the game you had gotten the goal in and these goals then should complete.

ButterPanda
07-26-12, 06:03 PM

Are you still experiencing this issue? Or did kooky's suggestion fix it for you?