PDA

View Full Version : so android will never have goals?

akunkle1
07-25-12, 08:19 PM
I noticed in dec or nov BS and RS got new goals. But i never have. Im an android user and i know ours are always last but really?

bigbux3
07-25-12, 08:25 PM
I think this is very sad and upsetting that you guys don't have goals yet. Hopefully they will come in the future to Android. As I said in the beginning, TeamLava shouldn't release things to anyone until everyone can use them. It's just sad.

pinkster73
07-25-12, 08:34 PM
I think this is very sad and upsetting that you guys don't have goals yet. Hopefully they will come in the future to Android. As I said in the beginning, TeamLava shouldn't release things to anyone until everyone can use them. It's just sad.

This ⇧⇧⇧

trace35
07-25-12, 11:54 PM
Goals ave been around a long time now. Why havnt they been rolled out across the board yet? It's a bit mean and lazy!
( I am on iOS btw)

OriginalBlond
07-26-12, 12:11 AM
I'm on Android and I wish I had goals too but mainly because the game can get boring after awhile. The only thing we can really do is order, tip, and redesign our restaurants. And with the sky rocketing cost of decor these days, who can afford an entire redesign when saving for expansions? (I don't mean the glitch where prices had doubled temporarily, but the recent items, I mean 1 chair 50k I believe?? That's crazy!) To have goals or at least something to work towards aside from expansions would be great.

wdwjean
07-26-12, 12:37 AM
And if they are going to roll out new appliances, they should be for all, not just iphone or android specifically. I wish we (android) had the bread oven!

Rachael98
07-26-12, 02:40 AM
Yay, I can use my old posting style.

TL have not, as far as I'm aware, said that Droid users will not get goals.
However, they have lots to catch up on and roll out for you, so we'll all have to wait and see.

I love putting their side across when I slightly agree and slightly disagree myself;).

smiley326
07-26-12, 06:13 AM
I'm an android user too and so far I haven't had any goals. At first I think this game doesn't have any goals to accomplish but then I releazed it when I read some thread in this forum. Yeah, it's so sad to know that the android users don't have any goals. I hope we'll get it in the future ^^

Kathy6464
07-26-12, 08:28 AM
Here's another Android user who is putting in her vote for goals. When I first joined this Forum and people were talking about goals, I thought "what in the world are goals??" It would add more excitement to our games other than cooking, baking, serving, collecting, and redecorating. It does get "old" after a while. However, that doesn't mean I'm going to stop playing. It would just add some spice to our "escape-from-reality" lives.

limesalamander
07-26-12, 06:35 PM
Yea I really wanted the bread oven... :(
Can't they just let android users have it as an update? I don't care about goals,
just price them high or something instead like the tiki oven....
I'm running out of recipes that take less hours to make lol

Gypsy_Cat
07-27-12, 05:16 AM
Totally agree with all of the above; I play on Kindle Fire and am so mad that there are appliances out there that I have no chance of getting. It's not fair; we should at least get an option to buy it with gems if nothing else.