PDA

View Full Version : Money Disappearing

Unregistered
11-16-10, 06:10 PM
I had about 70-80k today, but when I went back on RS couple of minutes later, I was down to 25k. I didn't buy anything and no one touched my ipod so I'm really confused right now.

Unregistered
11-17-10, 04:18 PM
I am having the same problem. Not only is my food selling at a snails pace. EVERY TIME I log it to check to see if I sold anything it seems to SUBTRACT what I made. I should have well over 150K (that was the last number I remember 2 days ago) and I am down to 74K and I have not bought one thing except making one day meals 2 days in a row. PLEASE HELP!

Unregistered
11-17-10, 04:22 PM
I am having the same problem. Not only is my food selling at a snails pace. EVERY TIME I log it to check to see if I sold anything it seems to SUBTRACT what I made. I should have well over 150K (that was the last number I remember 2 days ago) and I am down to 74K and I have not bought one thing except making one day meals 2 days in a row. PLEASE HELP!

Storm User Id: nikki6543
Level: 26

Unregistered
11-17-10, 05:35 PM
This isn't fair my money is going down instead of up! It just told me I had earned 11k while away but then the numbers went lower! Please fix this, this game is time consuming and not worth the effort if something like this happens.

Unregistered
11-17-10, 07:55 PM
I had about 7k and then my money when to negative 25k if anyone could do something about it would be great.