PDA

View Full Version : Having issues again tonight.....

lin77
07-25-12, 07:48 PM
Right now I cant get on any of my games....anyone else having this issue?

sweetbear22
07-25-12, 07:49 PM
I can't either. Getting the need the Internet connection message

GreenGiants01
07-25-12, 07:49 PM
Everyone is having this issue

lin77
07-25-12, 07:51 PM
I can't either. Getting the need the Internet connection message

Ok...not just me. I can get on the Internet just fine but when I try to get in my games it gives me the same message as you. I restarted my kindle fire but it didn't fix it.

bigbux3
07-25-12, 07:52 PM
Great. Now I'm experiencing this. I was glad that I missed it yesterday, but DANG!

norcalheaven
07-25-12, 08:03 PM
I hope this isn't going to be like last night!!! That was awful!

bigbux3
07-25-12, 08:05 PM
I hope this isn't going to be like last night!!! That was awful!

What exactly happened yesterday? I was gone for my birthday and missed it all. By the time I came back there was nothing wrong, but I saw a bunch of locked threads concerning the same issue.

wiggles2288
07-25-12, 08:08 PM
What exactly happened yesterday? I was gone for my birthday and missed it all. By the time I came back there was nothing wrong, but I saw a bunch of locked threads concerning the same issue.

Some people saw other people's stories, others, like me, had neighbors who weren't theirs, and there was also the Internet connection issue.

lin77
07-25-12, 08:09 PM

People were being logged into other people's bakeries & restaurants...it was a big mess. I had someone else's bakery & restaurant...if I wanted I could spend their gems...delete items...buy items...I had full control! Freaky! It made me worry about who had mine....but after I finally got mine back there was no change....no gems gone.... but boy I was nervous!

bigbux3
07-25-12, 08:09 PM
Some people saw other people's stories, others, like me, had neighbors who weren't theirs, and there was also the Internet connection issue.

What if someone had played with your account and bought or sold things though? How did TeamLava restore the accounts before the glitch?

mochibakery
07-25-12, 08:10 PM
Me too!! 2 nights in a row..sux

mochibakery
07-25-12, 08:10 PM
me either..I'm on the kindle fire too

bigbux3
07-25-12, 08:11 PM
People were being logged into other people's bakeries & restaurants...it was a big mess. I had someone else's bakery & restaurant...if I wanted I could spend their gems...delete items...buy items...I had full control! Freaky! It made me worry about who had mine....but after I finally got mine back there was no change....no gems gone.... but boy I was nervous!

What if someone had played with your account though. What if they bought or sold things though? How did TeamLava restore the accounts before the glitch. They claim they can't reverse player action, so I'm wondering what they did.

lin77
07-25-12, 08:13 PM
What if someone had played with your account though. What if they bought or sold things though? How did TeamLava restore the accounts before the glitch. They claim they can't reverse player action, so I'm wondering what they did.

Don't know.....I would hope they could trace the activity that happened during the glitch and know it was someone else who did the spending and give the gems/items back to the rightful owner.....but I haven't personally experienced that yet...

norcalheaven
07-25-12, 08:14 PM
I read posts where people did spend gems, buy items, delete items etc that didn't belong to them! It was so sad to read!!!! My bs & rs were left unchanged.

bigbux3
07-25-12, 08:17 PM
I read posts where people did spend gems, buy items, delete items etc that didn't belong to them! It was so sad to read!!!! My bs & rs were left unchanged.

So those people were left hanging with a lack of gems and items. Now I know what kind of people play these games as well. That's sad. :(

pattypopo
07-25-12, 08:19 PM
Is this happening only with kindle fire? That's my device and I have the same issue.

kooky panda
07-25-12, 08:24 PM
Games should be back up.

lin77
07-25-12, 08:27 PM
I got my games back but it reset some of my gifting & tipping I made to my nbrs today.....weird......so I guess some got double tips & gifts.

bigbux3
07-25-12, 08:31 PM
I got my games back but it reset some of my gifting & tipping I made to my nbrs today.....weird......so I guess some got double tips & gifts.

I had to re gift my neighbors and I got a 7 hour ago request.

hduck8
07-26-12, 04:15 PM
I missed the giant problem yesterday, but now I can't get even on to my games.

academic525
07-26-12, 05:11 PM
I am not able to give gifts. Anyone else have this problem?

firewhisker950
07-26-12, 07:38 PM
Got no internet connection again tonight. Is my game broken or something? Happening for past 3 days all around the same time.

mattyboo1
07-26-12, 07:44 PM
What exactly are tonight's issues

saren1947
07-26-12, 07:47 PM
Got no internet connection again tonight. Is my game broken or something? Happening for past 3 days all around the same time.
Had problem earlier. Try settings, manage application, game you are having problem with, force close. Then back to game, hope it helps. Worked for me.

bigbux3
07-26-12, 08:00 PM
I'm not having any problems.

NicoCLynn
07-27-12, 02:40 AM
i've been having the same problems of no internet connections.. what is happening?? kept having to reload the game.. anybody knows how to resolve this??

saren1947
07-27-12, 03:46 AM
This worked for me.

Had problem earlier. Try settings, manage application, game you are having problem with, force close. Then back to game, hope it helps. Worked for me.

marrrina
07-27-12, 06:09 AM
I've been having a few issues, solely with Restaurant Story and Bakery Story, since the maintenance a couple days ago. My device (iPhone 4) and my game versions are up-to-date and I've uninstalled and reinstalled the games twice in a one day period. They both go offline more frequently than before, or the processing time when visiting other bakeries/restaurants or trying to send gifts is significantly slower.