PDA

View Full Version : What Breed's This Dragon?

bigbux3
07-25-12, 06:04 PM
I need to complete goals in this game so I can finish my Bakery Story goals. But I don't play Dragon Story, so I don't know which dragons to breed to get the dragon I need. Can someone help me with these:

Hatch a Diamond Dragon.
What dragons do I need to breed to get a Diamond Dragon?

-Will a Firestorm and Island dragon make a Diamond dragon?
-Do I need to breed a Water dragon and a Forest dragon to make an island dragon?
(I already have the Firestorm)

Hatch a super rare Planet Dragon
Breed Fire and Magic until you get one
What dragons do I need to breed to make a Magic dragon?

I believe I will have more questions. Thanks to whoever responds! :)

northsweets
07-25-12, 06:29 PM
Water and forest can make a island and yes a firestorm and island can make a diamond. Now the diamond is a ultra rare dragon which is hard to get and it is all about luck

bridgett400
07-25-12, 06:30 PM
Magic- water dragon+ fire dragon
Diamond- good luck with that. Supposedly any combination of all elements. I've tried for months and still don't have one

northsweets
07-25-12, 06:31 PM
Now a planet dragon is fire and Magic. You can make a magic dragon by using fire and water

bigbux3
07-25-12, 06:32 PM
Water and forest can make a island and yes a firestorm and island can make a diamond. Now the diamond is a ultra rare dragon which is hard to get and it is all about luck

Do you know what I need to breed to make a Magic Dragon?

bigbux3
07-25-12, 06:33 PM
Do you know what I need to breed to make a Magic Dragon?

Never mind this post then.

Thanks guys!

legend2001
07-25-12, 10:42 PM
Charm10 + Firestorm10= Planet "1 out 20"

bigbux3
07-25-12, 11:00 PM
Charm10 + Firestorm10= Planet "1 out 20"

Wait, so the levels of the dragons matter as well?!! I'll never complete the Bakery goal then. I don't really like Dragon Story though :(

earth1979
07-26-12, 05:43 AM
Hi bigbux
Don't be disheartened. Dragon is a great game. A diamond can also be bought. But it's extremely enjoyable when u breed. U never know you can be the lucky one :-)

zoroak
07-26-12, 08:13 AM
Wait, so the levels of the dragons matter as well?!! I'll never complete the Bakery goal then. I don't really like Dragon Story though :(
Levels of dragons do not matter, I've bred rare/super rares using lower level dragons. Just look at the colours and breed accordingly, I use base dragons to breed (i.e. dragons that can be bought with coins, not hybrids; magic is also a base dragon but is bred with fire and water).

bigbux3
07-26-12, 11:08 AM
Levels of dragons do not matter, I've bred rare/super rares using lower level dragons. Just look at the colours and breed accordingly, I use base dragons to breed (i.e. dragons that can be bought with coins, not hybrids; magic is also a base dragon but is bred with fire and water).

Does it matter which dragon you tap on first to breed. Example, Fire and Forest/ Forest and Fire?

zoroak
07-26-12, 03:52 PM
Does it matter which dragon you tap on first to breed. Example, Fire and Forest/ Forest and Fire?
Personally I don't think it matters but no harm doing it the order that is displayed for the dragon concerned.