PDA

View Full Version : Lost Progress from Level 9 to Level 4

laVirtualCloset
07-25-12, 04:01 PM
This is the second time this week that my progress has been lost. The first time I didn't mind; I figured some glitch and I was just getting started so no real harm done and after the system maintenance last night surely I wouldn't have an issue.

Well its happened again and this time I was 10 XP's shy of Level 10 and now its booted me back to the beginning of Level 4!! I've force closed the application and reinstalled it; same problem. Please help to restore my progress.

[S8] Elsa
07-25-12, 04:53 PM
Please force close your game and check your game again. Let us know if you still experience the issue.

laVirtualCloset
07-25-12, 05:46 PM
Please force close your game and check your game again. Let us know if you still experience the issue.

Hoorah!! Yes it is operational once again . . . THANKYOU!

mattyboo1
07-25-12, 06:42 PM
This is the second time this week that my progress has been lost. The first time I didn't mind; I figured some glitch and I was just getting started so no real harm done and after the system maintenance last night surely I wouldn't have an issue.

Well its happened again and this time I was 10 XP's shy of Level 10 and now its booted me back to the beginning of Level 4!! I've force closed the application and reinstalled it; same problem. Please help to restore my progress.
It's fixed awesome

laVirtualCloset
07-25-12, 07:05 PM
It's fixed awesome

I know; I was so worried. I really started to get into the game was bummed that I might lose the little progress I've made thus far.