PDA

View Full Version : Devastated

luckylove57
07-25-12, 09:00 AM
After opening my bakery this morning I come to find my bakery is completely wiped out!!! My stoves have Been changed with a few counters left. I'm at level 71 and have put endless hours into this game. To top it off my gems have been spent to 0.

sweetstuff525
07-25-12, 09:02 AM
Omg how can people do that .... I don't mind not having updates this week... But pls tl try to get everyone games back to normal an refund them gems that we're spent by others

bobbyrae
07-25-12, 09:05 AM
That is just awful!!

On another thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?32388-Account-Issues-With-All-TeamLava-Games):

Hey guys,

You may have experienced account issues with any to all of your TeamLava games earlier today, anywhere from 5:30pm - 8:30pm PDT. If you were able to get into the game, the screen may have displayed an account that did not look like yours. This issue should have been fixed around 8:30pm, so you should be seeing your account again.

Please restart your device and check if you are able to access your games. If you are still experiencing any issues, please post more details in this thread, but also send an email to support (teamlava@support.com) so we can continue investigating your accounts for any issues.

Thank you for your patience as we address this issue!

Thanks for all of the info everyone. We are still working on helping everyone regain access to their original accounts at this moment. Please try the following steps, even if you have previously done so, and check if you have regained your games.

1. Reinstall the game.
2. Restart the device.
3. Open the reinstalled game.

As for the other players mentioning issues with items in their games, please send an email to support (teamlava@support.com) so we can assist you. Thanks for your patience!

luckylove57
07-25-12, 09:45 AM
I have tried that thank you and emailed TL. But it's still the same,gone.

mattyboo1
07-25-12, 09:49 AM
Teamlava is working hard on it according to daojinwildfires post

kooky panda
07-25-12, 11:10 AM
I am so sorry to hear this. Support will get to your ticket as soon as they can. To keep up on the updates and annoucements for this issue see DW post that Bobbyrae has posted in post 3.