PDA

View Full Version : Lost items due to last glitch! Bad member deleted my stuff.

wg2012
07-25-12, 08:17 AM
When we were able to sign into others accounts by mistake, a member decided to destroy my game. They put a few things in storage, cleared all counters, deleted mixers, all chairs and tables, moved things around. Now I'm stuck, no money to put it back, cash is gone and I'm not sure I should bother. I am a little shell shocked that someone would be that low. Anyone else hit?

nmishii
07-25-12, 08:23 AM
There are several threads where people had the same issue. You can read those. Eventually TL will come in this thread, point you to the thread for help, and lock this thread.

sweetstuff525
07-25-12, 08:25 AM
Omg I feel bad for you.. I hope you get everything back.. It's not fair

Email teamlava...
What level were you on?

Limaxa
07-25-12, 08:48 AM
On the one hand it's the mistake of TL BUT on the other hand, there are those people who destroy your Story Game even though they know that it's not their own Account.. And that is worse!!

wg2012
07-25-12, 08:49 AM
I'm on level 16, been playing for a week or so.

Shandey00
07-25-12, 08:56 AM
I don't know if TL will do anything with this. At my farm the other member still can sign into my account. I wrote an e-mail to the support but untill they read this, my farm can be destroyed like yours :((

msvidkiller13
07-25-12, 09:06 AM
Hi:) I still do not have my farm!! It made me start a new one me thinking it would put me back to mine, I re installed the game, restarted my Fire but no game. It did leave me my neighbors and when I go visit them I find my real farm and it is there but I can not get to it. I am hoping no one does anything to it but I am not sure now after what you all are going through. I am so sorry that there are people out there that would want to do something to someone else without thought if it was done to them.

bobbyrae
07-25-12, 09:07 AM
You are not the only one, hun. I cannot understand why anyone would do that.

This thread: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?32388-Account-Issues-With-All-TeamLava-Games

Hey guys,

You may have experienced account issues with any to all of your TeamLava games earlier today, anywhere from 5:30pm - 8:30pm PDT. If you were able to get into the game, the screen may have displayed an account that did not look like yours. This issue should have been fixed around 8:30pm, so you should be seeing your account again.

Please restart your device and check if you are able to access your games. If you are still experiencing any issues, please post more details in this thread, but also send an email to support (teamlava@support.com) so we can continue investigating your accounts for any issues.

Thank you for your patience as we address this issue!

Thanks for all of the info everyone. We are still working on helping everyone regain access to their original accounts at this moment. Please try the following steps, even if you have previously done so, and check if you have regained your games.

1. Reinstall the game.
2. Restart the device.
3. Open the reinstalled game.

As for the other players mentioning issues with items in their games, please send an email to support (teamlava@support.com) so we can assist you. Thanks for your patience!

wg2012
07-25-12, 09:14 AM
As far as Kindle Fire, I have lost four games deleting and trying to reload. They are still out there, you can see them functioning but can never access them again. For some reason it does not link back to original games.

bobbyrae
07-25-12, 09:23 AM
As far as Kindle Fire, I have lost four games deleting and trying to reload. They are still out there, you can see them functioning but can never access them again. For some reason it does not link back to original games.
You need to post on THIS THREAD (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?32388-Account-Issues-With-All-TeamLava-Games) and send an email to teamlava@support.com

wg2012
07-25-12, 09:29 AM
When we were able to sign into others accounts by mistake, a member decided to destroy my game. They put a few things in storage, cleared all counters, deleted mixers, all chairs and tables, moved things around. Now I'm stuck, no money to put it back, cash is gone and I'm not sure I should bother. I am a little shell shocked that someone would be that low. Anyone else hit?

My club name is Chances and Id is wg2013. For some reason I can't post with that Id, but that was the club that was hit.

CuddlyDragon
07-25-12, 01:29 PM
Hi wg2012,

Please contact our support team.

Support@teamlava.com

They will be able to assist you. :)

wg2012
07-26-12, 06:07 PM
TeamLava was quick to respond and helped me restore my club.

mattyboo1
07-26-12, 06:08 PM
TeamLava was quick to respond and helped me restore my club.
Thats good