PDA

View Full Version : Gift Requests Not Working

GreenGiants01
07-25-12, 07:28 AM
Im trying to finish my Hulu hoop statues but I need more jump boards. I've sent material requests for jump boards to my neighbors. A message pops up saying something like "your material request has been sent." but I wait like the whole day and I still don't have any more jump boards.ive tried the same thing the next day and I've gone on my sisters bakery and nothing shows up saying "Ryan's bakery needs u to send jump board" with an accept button by it. I think my neighbors haven't been receiving my material requests. WHAT SHOULD I DO??!!!!

sweetstuff525
07-25-12, 07:31 AM
I just finish my hulas today took me forever... Yes I think there is a glitch... Are you requesting other materials also?

GreenGiants01
07-25-12, 07:34 AM
Yes I've also been requesting wireing

bobbyrae
07-25-12, 07:36 AM
Give it a day and try again. Make sure you have not accepted 20 gifts when you send out the request as sometimes that hinders the request going out.

I had a hard time yesterday getting back requests, but this morning it seems i got most of them back. A lot of people are on vacation as well so not playing as much, which also is slowing down requests coming in.

But i do believe something is going on in addition to that, as my secondary device has not received my requests either and i am seeing requests three days old in city story.

astriger
07-26-12, 08:10 PM
I was requesting separators for my Healthy Snacks Machine. I sent out 60 requests but only 3 came back. I don't know why this is happening, I accept my friends' material requests all the time, it breaks my heart to know that they don't bother accepting mine at all. I know most of them are active, I regular do checks through my neighbours list. :(

wg2012
07-28-12, 05:25 AM
Send out only 20 requests at a time. It seems the system gets hung up when you request from a large number of people.