PDA

View Full Version : Tl has serious server issues.....

lin77
07-25-12, 07:05 AM
Ever since you came out with the massive update for bakery my game constantly is out of sync....last night I had someone else's bakery....but after the "maintenance fix" I got it back but everything is taking forever to load...all my nbrs walls are taking forever to post anything and their decor like mine are loading so slowly...if not at all!

You need to fix ur server issues...u should'nt have come out with that massive update...why didn't u split it up over 2 or 3 weeks? I'm not a rocket scientist but even I can fiqure out the problem to ur server issues!

FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

bobbyrae
07-25-12, 07:32 AM
I believe they are working on it. Whatever happened last night sure got their attention!
I suspect we have to exercise a little patience right now. I can deal with lagging, slow games. Others have far greater problems than that, it appears.
Some very horrid people who had access to other players' accounts actually bought & sold things and used gems too! Who does that?! :confused::(

You can follow this thread. http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?32388-Account-Issues-With-All-TeamLava-Games

They're not really saying what happened but at least we've gotten two responses since last night.

Hey guys,

You may have experienced account issues with any to all of your TeamLava games earlier today, anywhere from 5:30pm - 8:30pm PDT. If you were able to get into the game, the screen may have displayed an account that did not look like yours. This issue should have been fixed around 8:30pm, so you should be seeing your account again.

Please restart your device and check if you are able to access your games. If you are still experiencing any issues, please post more details in this thread, but also send an email to support (teamlava@support.com) so we can continue investigating your accounts for any issues.

Thank you for your patience as we address this issue!

Thanks for all of the info everyone. We are still working on helping everyone regain access to their original accounts at this moment. Please try the following steps, even if you have previously done so, and check if you have regained your games.

1. Reinstall the game.
2. Restart the device.
3. Open the reinstalled game.

As for the other players mentioning issues with items in their games, please send an email to support (teamlava@support.com) so we can assist you. Thanks for your patience!

sweetstuff525
07-25-12, 07:37 AM
I believe they are working on it. Whatever happened last night sure got their attention!
I suspect we have to exercise a little patience right now. I can deal with lagging, slow games. Others have far greater problems than that, it appears.
Some very horrid people who had access to other players' accounts actually bought & sold things and used gems too! Who does that?! :confused::(

You can follow this thread. http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?32388-Account-Issues-With-All-TeamLava-Games

They're not really saying what happened but at least we've gotten two responses since last night.
Yeah agree.. I also can't believe people did that... I think it's the lower level players ... They got excited that the had millions coins and a lot of gems and were at high level... That they decided to yo crazy

shakiba
07-25-12, 07:40 AM
Yeah agree.. I also can't believe people did that... I think it's the lower level players ... They got excited that the had millions coins and a lot of gems and were at high level... That they decided to yo crazy

Aww, I just feel so bad. Will the original players get to have their coins and gems back if someone spent it?

bobbyrae
07-25-12, 07:44 AM
Aww, I just feel so bad. Will the original players get to have their coins and gems back if someone spent it?

Hopefully. Especially those people who lost gems!

It's so hard to earn coins now with the lower prices of things. One player said someone went in and spend over 600,000 coins. To think someone would just go in and spend that.:( i think that would be the impetus I need to just give up and quit. Lol.

sweetstuff525
07-25-12, 07:45 AM
I hope they do... Tl should know it happened during the glitch and check their game to see what was spent during that glitch time... If they Are not able to revert the purchases ... Then let them keep the stuff purchased and give back the gems used and coins.... That would be fair

I would be so mad

bigbux3
07-25-12, 11:23 AM
What exactly happened yesterday? I was gone when all of this happened. Plus, I have no problem with all my games. And didn't around 8:30 either.
Will someone please respond to me?

[S8] Elsa
07-25-12, 11:28 AM
Please read the following:

The account issues you guys may have experienced in any to all of your games should have been resolved yesterday. Please restart your device and try to access your games. If you are still experiencing account issues after restarting your device, please post any additional details in THIS THREAD (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?32388-Account-Issues-With-All-TeamLava-Games). Any additional information you can provide would be helpful, such as the error message you see or if the game still doesn't display your account, but someone else's, and which game you attempted to log into.

Please also send an email to support (support@teamlava.com) so we can investigate your account for any remaining issues you may be experiencing. I am locking this thread so we can redirect all of you to the main announcement thread where we can focus and gather details for anyone still experiencing issues. Thank you for your patience!