PDA

View Full Version : Please add Another way to earn gems

MelBell210
07-24-12, 10:59 PM
There are a lot of things I like about this game but there are also a lot of downfalls. Collecting coins and feeding takes a lot of time. By the time I am done collecting I don't feel like playing anymore so I don't visit neighbors like I used to. I don't like that you reach levels and no new pets are unlocked. Plus the fact that it is almost impossible to earn gems. I refuse to pay for gems and would like there to be more ways to earn the gems or buy them with the coins earned. Everytime I attempt to crossbreed a pet, they get sick and u have to abandon them because I don't have enough gems to heal them. It's pointless of breeding if everytime I breed the animal is sick. I am about to delete this game if it doesn't get updated soon.

langfordclose
07-25-12, 01:55 AM
I fully agree. I too refuse to buy gems and only now look at this game maybe once or twice a day. NEEDS LOOKING AT TEAMLAVA PLEASE

ButterPanda
07-28-12, 07:25 PM
Thanks for the feedback. I will pass this suggestion on to our developers.

MolliesPetMarket
07-29-12, 05:16 AM
I agree also. With the amount of time we play the game, there should be a way, even if its kinda hard... but *some* way to get gems. I think the first neighbor I added, I got some gems, I thought that was cool! or another way could be if you have like 6000 coins you can buy 7 gems maybe.?
-Thank you

ShenzaiFox
08-03-12, 07:35 AM
Or maybe like dragon story: you can send gems for 3 of your neighbors each day, but you can recieve up to 20, I think.

But about getting sick, the babies only get sick if you leave them on the nursery too long after it's born. Also, shorter breedings, like 1 hour, get sick faster than a 2 days one. It's good to plan before you breed. :D

Crazyp02
08-06-12, 10:53 AM
I totally agree. In order for your baby to get delivered, you like have to go get it right away. It's like so
Fast... I wish there was another way to earn gems like watching ads or something!

shelly4968
08-16-12, 02:59 PM
EVERY other game I play has offers (many FREE) to download other games or whatever to earn gems/bucks, etc. EXCEPT this one!! I know you want us to BUY gems, but not all of us can do that. I think it would only be fair to ALSO offer a chance to get even a few here and there. I'm sure many others would agree.