PDA

View Full Version : This is not my nightclub!

saratops
07-24-12, 07:11 PM
Just opened my app and its someone elses club. I deleted and redownloaded..restarted my kindle fire. Its still not mine. I gave up on bakery yesterday because nothing would make it work right. Whats up with all these games going haywire. What a lot of wasted time and effort.

zakilee
07-24-12, 07:34 PM
I have the same problem. My nightclub is completely missing, or maybe I just have another persons club! I was on level 72 , logged out and came back an hour later. Now, my club is basic at a level 7, everything I have is missing (including the money and decorations), my gifts and neighbors have vanished, and my entire storm id has changed. I don't know what to do.

DaojinWildfire
07-24-12, 09:25 PM
The account issues you guys may have experienced in any to all of your games should have been resolved around 8:30pm PDT. Please restart your device and try to access your games. If you are still experiencing account issues after restarting your device, please post any additional details in THIS THREAD (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?32388-Account-Issues-With-All-TeamLava-Games). Any additional information you can provide would be helpful, such as the error message you see or if the game still doesn't display your account, but someone else's, and which game you attempted to log into.

Please also send an email to support (support@teamlava.com) so we can investigate your account for any remaining issues you may be experiencing. I am locking this thread so we can redirect all of you to the main announcement thread where we can focus and gather details for anyone still experiencing issues. Thank you for your patience!