PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in someone elses restaurant!

smuckersmom
07-24-12, 07:09 PM
I've heard of this happening in bakery but it is happening to me in restaurant now. I got a message that my jazz cookies were ready and I go to my restaurant and I'm in sweets restaurant! I have no idea who this sweets person is but it is NOT me! My resturant is ravenclaw tower! They don't even have jazz cookies baking. I've tried restarting my device but that doesn't help. I'm on android and I have the latest version of RS. Anyone know how to fix this? I'm way behind on tipping and now my poor jazz cookies are burning :(

antisocialiteone
07-24-12, 07:13 PM
Similar issue, my neighbors are not my neighbors! I have 104 neighbors and only recognize 5 of them? Plus one if them is listed 40x? What's up? Anyone else have this problem?

max12add
07-24-12, 07:15 PM
Mine too! Where is the team lava staff? Anyone?!

marrrina
07-24-12, 07:17 PM
Similar threads are appearing all around. Let's just hope action is quickly taken.

kooky panda
07-24-12, 07:18 PM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?32338-Games-Issues-7-24-12

jodimo
07-24-12, 07:19 PM
it is the same for everyone at the moment I'm sure.. They are probaly hopping on to the situation right now. It will be fixed in a few hours I hope... I have faith in them. I'm sure they are glad that you posted this... It is also happening on bakery story so two games are messed up. You deserve a cookie. BTW I don't know if it is happening on Iphone or not but I'd assume so because if all of us got messed up then iOs devices are bound to get hit too because it isn't the phone or the app it is their database..

bkjen
07-24-12, 07:20 PM
It's good and bad to know I'm not the only one with this issue. I thought for a second that someone had hacked into my account and switched out my restaurant with theirs. I also t get a message saying that my banh mi sandwiches are ready and the person whose restaurant I'm stuck in doesn't even have that grill. It seems other Team Lava/Storm 8 apps are experiencing their own issues for months now and no staff in sight. It is the summer after all. This is why I'm not investing any money in their games until all their important issues have been fixed.

nicu54
07-24-12, 07:21 PM
I hope this gets fixed soon!

whitenfang
07-24-12, 07:22 PM
Same here but in FARM STORY let's hope the fix this soon...seems to be going on throughout all of the games :(

Ericka_Joi
07-24-12, 07:23 PM
Happened to me about 30 mins ago on Samsung Galaxy player.
I was signed into my restaurant about 3 hours ago and I come back and it's a place I've never seen.
I'm now hoping someone else isn't selling all my stuff or using all my gems or something.

horselady7
07-24-12, 07:24 PM
I am in someones zoo2

pinacle2012
07-24-12, 07:24 PM
yep mine is city (city story) has gone a little crazy as well. my neighbors aren't my neighbors either. please team lava, fix this issue quick! 

horselady7
07-24-12, 07:26 PM
Right hope they don't touch anything. I wonder if that is hos I lost my cotton top monkey that is a loss of 30,000 coin

froghoppers
07-24-12, 07:29 PM
I just went back on my restaurant and it now belongs to squiggs 3498? I sure hope they fix it. All my food is due in 3 minutes!

cubansammerz
07-24-12, 07:31 PM
I don't like not being able to in my restaurant. I hope that no one is selling my suff or using everything that I have saved up. I wonder if they will be able to fix this and get us bakc to where we were.

norcalheaven
07-24-12, 08:00 PM
What is happening?? Are we all in each other's restaurants?? My bakery is the same thing! All I can hope is the people in our games are honest!!! But very stressed over it since I've worked so hard in each one!! Getting so sick and tired of the bugs in these games, forced closed, refreshing, and now this. Feel like talking to a wall versus support. :(

4lu2lu0
07-24-12, 08:53 PM
Happened to me too. I'm just worried someone will mess with all my hard work as I'm sure everyone else is worried.

sweetstuff525
07-24-12, 08:54 PM
My games are back thank goodness

DaojinWildfire
07-24-12, 09:22 PM
The account issues you guys may have experienced in any to all of your games should have been resolved around 8:30pm PDT. Please restart your device and try to access your games. If you are still experiencing account issues after restarting your device, please post any additional details in THIS THREAD (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?32388-Account-Issues-With-All-TeamLava-Games). Any additional information you can provide would be helpful, such as the error message you see or if the game still doesn't display your account, but someone else's, and which game you attempted to log into.

Please also send an email to support (support@teamlava.com) so we can investigate your account for any remaining issues you may be experiencing. I am locking this thread so we can redirect all of you to the main announcement thread where we can focus and gather details for anyone still experiencing issues. Thank you for your patience!