PDA

View Full Version : Neighbors list is corrupted

Santorini1
07-24-12, 07:09 PM
My neighbors list has gone haywire. I now have neighbor that are not my neighbors. Most of my neighbors that I had are gone. Two neighbors are listed at least 20 times each.

firewhisker950
07-24-12, 07:14 PM
:mad:I know, I know!! Same here!! I lost my old neighbors and got new ones that I don't know. One of them shows up 3 times?! What happened?! :mad: :mad: :confused: :confused:

kima65
07-24-12, 07:14 PM
it wont even let you delete either

Santorini1
07-24-12, 07:40 PM
Now I am totally locked out from access. What is going on???

I sure hope they can return my hotel. I just bought 530 gems.

DaojinWildfire
07-24-12, 09:19 PM
The account issues you guys may have experienced in any to all of your games should have been resolved around 8:30pm PDT. Please restart your device and try to access your games. If you are still experiencing account issues after restarting your device, please post any additional details in THIS THREAD (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?32388-Account-Issues-With-All-TeamLava-Games). Any additional information you can provide would be helpful, such as the error message you see or if the game still doesn't display your account, but someone else's, and which game you attempted to log into.

Please also send an email to support (support@teamlava.com) so we can investigate your account for any remaining issues you may be experiencing. I am locking this thread so we can redirect all of you to the main announcement thread where we can focus and gather details for anyone still experiencing issues. Thank you for your patience!