PDA

View Full Version : HELP! I get someone elses store when open game!

kmomma0822
07-24-12, 07:01 PM
I can not get into my game. When I open out, it has me as someone elses store! I've tried for 15 min & have restarted phone. What I'm supposed to do. I fear someone else has access to my store I've worked hard on for almost a year!

kyderbygirl
07-24-12, 07:04 PM
See post about liking neighbors- I, too have been having issues. The few neighbors I was able to gift, it opened their neighbors, not mine. I think their is a major glitch going on. I can't log on at all right now- hopefully under maintenance :)

pattypopo
07-24-12, 07:05 PM
This is a problem with bs and rs also. Help! Any one from team lava gooing to let us know what's going on?

meme1098
07-24-12, 07:22 PM
I just got on to see who dropped by and I HAVE SOMEONE ELSE'S NEIGHBORS!! Whoever the programmer was that messed around on the server needs to do a roll back or something. This is ****!!

One of my neighbors is listed about 10 times. Is someone out there monitoring this forum. You need to inform someone of the messed up stuff they've done. :mad:

leaable
07-24-12, 07:25 PM
My boutique is also messed up my neighbors list has people who are not my neighbours and there is 10x of the same person ��

meme1098
07-24-12, 07:27 PM
Can someone out there tell us what the heck is going on here?

mochibakery
07-24-12, 07:28 PM
I hope so. I have same problems..this is not even my log in for herd..I had to make one with the random persons bakery and restaurant that instuck with..wth!!

kmomma0822
07-24-12, 07:29 PM
Atleast you can get into your store. I can't even find mine. On the help menu it even shows my storm id as someone elses. I have alot of gems & afraid going to lose them. My mom also plays & she's had trouble w force close for wks. She also logged in to someone elses store & is going to quit game if not fixed tonight.

ginerp
07-24-12, 07:30 PM
Yeah something really glitchy is going on. I can't get into Farm or City at all, it keeps telling me I'm not online, and my neighbor lists are all messed up in Bakery and and Fashion. On my daughter's bakery, her customers' heads are blinking. I'm sure it's just a crazy glitch, they'll get it worked out by tomorrow I'd imagine. Meme1098, I think you're showing as my neighbor right now. It's a store called Meme anyway.

kooky panda
Can someone out there tell us what the heck is going on here?

Guys
Looks like some issues in the games right.
I have reported the issues over.
the CMs should be posting soon

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?32338-Games-Issues-7-24-12

lilbrat13
I'm having the same problem. It's only with my bakery and fashion boutique. been trying for the past 2hrs to get on mine. what are we supposed to do if people access ours and screw it up??

leaable
07-24-12, 07:32 PM
I'm having the same problem. It's only with my bakery and fashion boutique. been trying for the past 2hrs to get on mine. what are we supposed to do if people access ours and screw it up??

Eek... Hope they fix it ASAP

mikii13
07-24-12, 07:32 PM
Me too!!! I'm looking up my other store cuz I didn't see it on my neighbor list and when I did it said it was a different store!!! HELP!!!

Lovey1984
07-24-12, 07:33 PM
Glad to know its not just me having issues!! I have tons of new neighbors and some are listed three to ten times each.

meme1098
Yeah something really glitchy is going on. I can't get into Farm or City at all, it keeps telling me I'm not online, and my neighbor lists are all messed up in Bakery and and Fashion. On my daughter's bakery, her customers' heads are blinking. I'm sure it's just a crazy glitch, they'll get it worked out by tomorrow I'd imagine. Meme1098, I think you're showing as my neighbor right now. It's a store called Meme anyway.

Nah. My boutique name is Ooolala. Anyway. Hoping this is taken care of soon.

FillerUpMom
Same here both rs and bs..I'm getting someone else's friends on rs and some else's bakery..

swanssweets
sasme here what can we do?

horselady7
07-24-12, 07:35 PM
It is not just a couple games it looks like all of them got switched up but TL should be working on it

dancingsnickerdoodle
07-24-12, 07:35 PM
I'm on RS & having the same problem. My nbrs have been dropped off, I can only tip 3 instead of 6 & can't gift them anything! The few i was able to find are now listed in Capital letters at least 10 times each. My nbr list is random people I've NEVER heard of or seen before! Using IOS version 1.5.1
HELP!!!!

horselady7
07-24-12, 07:36 PM
I just don't want them messing with my gems or making my place look ugly.

mattyboo1
07-24-12, 07:39 PM
I can't get on anyway my game says no Internet connection

passionate_watermelon
07-24-12, 08:03 PM
Fashion Story is back on!

jojopeanut
07-24-12, 08:19 PM
Luckily I missed all this saved myself a heart attack lol. I hadn't opened the game all day then when I seen all these post in the storys I did well everything is fine. If anyone had my shop thank you very very very..much for leaving it as it was XOXOX

DaojinWildfire
07-24-12, 09:33 PM
The account issues you guys may have experienced in any to all of your games should have been resolved around 8:30pm PDT. Please restart your device and try to access your games. If you are still experiencing account issues after restarting your device, please post any additional details in THIS THREAD (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?32388-Account-Issues-With-All-TeamLava-Games). Any additional information you can provide would be helpful, such as the error message you see or if the game still doesn't display your account, but someone else's, and which game you attempted to log into.

Please also send an email to support (support@teamlava.com) so we can investigate your account for any remaining issues you may be experiencing. I am locking this thread so we can redirect all of you to the main announcement thread where we can focus and gather details for anyone still experiencing issues. Thank you for your patience!