PDA

View Full Version : Oh no!

thishowidoit
07-24-12, 07:00 PM
i just logged in to check my game and i am now at a level 14!

as of tomorrow i would be at a level 95!

i am emailing tech support now but has this happened to anyone else?

Kathy6464
07-24-12, 07:19 PM
A ton of players are having problems in different games. I lost both my RS and my FS. I'll try to be patient! :-)

Cassykins
07-24-12, 07:40 PM
Yup, definitely happened to me. I ended up in someone's restaurant who had like 4 appliances and was back at level 10. Earlier I was still in my own restaurant, but it had given me all new neighbors. While I hope it's fixed soon, I'm also interested in what happens next, lol

MonkeyWoundz
07-24-12, 07:58 PM
Hmmmm now what am i suppose to do with all this.free.time they better fix this soon

DaojinWildfire
07-24-12, 09:29 PM
The account issues you guys may have experienced in any to all of your games should have been resolved around 8:30pm PDT. Please restart your device and try to access your games. If you are still experiencing account issues after restarting your device, please post any additional details in THIS THREAD (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?32388-Account-Issues-With-All-TeamLava-Games). Any additional information you can provide would be helpful, such as the error message you see or if the game still doesn't display your account, but someone else's, and which game you attempted to log into.

Please also send an email to support (support@teamlava.com) so we can investigate your account for any remaining issues you may be experiencing. I am locking this thread so we can redirect all of you to the main announcement thread where we can focus and gather details for anyone still experiencing issues. Thank you for your patience!