PDA

View Full Version : Er, these are not my neighbors!

marrrina
07-24-12, 06:55 PM
I see there are a couple of new threads about people having access to someone else's bakery. I get the feeling what I'm about to say ties into that somehow.

I'm currently going through all of my TL games deleting inactive neighbors. I made it through Fashion Story with no issues. In Bakery Story and Restaurant Story I have discovered about 30 people scattered throughout my neighbors list that definitely are not my neighbors. I go through my list regularly enough to know that these names do not belong there. I deleted and reinstalled both games, and these random neighbors disappeared only to come back within minutes.

New bug I'm guessing!

I play on an up-to-date iPhone 4 with the latest version of Restaurant Story and the World Games version of Bakery.

sweetstuff525
07-24-12, 06:56 PM
This topics is trending in the forum ... I hope they fix it for you guys

AuntyRose32
07-24-12, 07:00 PM
Lol...we all posted at the same time, hopefully this gets fixed ASAP.

xjuelx
07-24-12, 07:00 PM
Same thing is happening for me. iPhone 4s

josey12
07-24-12, 07:02 PM
It is happening to me also. I was tipping my neighbors and then all of the sudden I had a new neighbors list

scarletlocs
07-24-12, 07:02 PM
It's happening to everyone and when we delete we r deleting our neighbirs. Help!!!!! Madness

woodchic
07-24-12, 07:03 PM
Same here. Totally different neighbors but the bakery is mine. iPod touch 4g

dixiestopbakafe
07-24-12, 07:10 PM
I have this exact same issue and it is beyond exasperating! My bakery, somebody else's entirely neighbor list. This just happened tonight as I am going through my neighbor list tipping as I do nearly every single day. And now I cannot!!!! And when I do reach a neighbor that is really mine, I am only able to tip 3. I sure hope this issue is being looked at diligently, I am sure I am not the only 4 star rated player that is very frustrated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

marrrina
07-24-12, 07:18 PM
Just noticed that the same neighbor actually appears seven times in a row o_O

antisocialiteone
07-24-12, 07:20 PM
Yes! Me too! I've got 104 neighbors and don't recognize anyone now. Plus one of my neighbors is now listed 40x in my list! How do you fix it?!

antisocialiteone
07-24-12, 07:21 PM
Oh... iPhone 4 I'm playing on

cosmochef
07-24-12, 07:33 PM
Hello!!! I'm playing with Bakery story few hours ago when I noticed in my socials that my neighbors have changed like 80 percent of them all of them I did not accept or invited. One of my neighbors still on my list has multiple names her name appearing twelve or so times. I waited a few hours it may just be a minor glitch but it didn't change. Then I turned off my iPad just to reset but I could not anymore connect to the bakery saying I have no Internet access which I do because I am sure I am properly connected I can play the other games like the restaurant story, has connection to my Facebook and emails. What's happening? I don't want to lose my bakery. I invested a lot of gems,time and effort to do my bakery. Pls help!!!!!

I'm cosmochef. Bakery name is The Apple Tree
Sent from my iPad

jvm127
07-24-12, 07:39 PM
Same here with the neighbors. I have that in both Bakery & Restaurant. And now I can't get to my bakery. I'm in someone else's. Hope they fix this soon.

cookietyler
07-24-12, 07:47 PM
I have the same issue happening to me now.. however it just happened an hour or so ago...

DaojinWildfire
07-24-12, 09:24 PM
The account issues you guys may have experienced in any to all of your games should have been resolved around 8:30pm PDT. Please restart your device and try to access your games. If you are still experiencing account issues after restarting your device, please post any additional details in THIS THREAD (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?32388-Account-Issues-With-All-TeamLava-Games). Any additional information you can provide would be helpful, such as the error message you see or if the game still doesn't display your account, but someone else's, and which game you attempted to log into.

Please also send an email to support (support@teamlava.com) so we can investigate your account for any remaining issues you may be experiencing. I am locking this thread so we can redirect all of you to the main announcement thread where we can focus and gather details for anyone still experiencing issues. Thank you for your patience!