PDA

View Full Version : Neighbors totally messed up!!!!

TimeForACuppaTea
07-24-12, 06:52 PM
I visited some of my neighbors to water them back and I can only water 5 plots for some of them. I should be able to water 10. And no I haven't visited them earlier today. I go into my neighbor list to check out some of my other neighbors to see how many are messed up and my list of neighbors is totally messed up. Most of the names are for people I've never seen before. And others are listed multiple times. One neighbor is list 4 times. Yes, it is the same neighbor, not different with same name, it is the same person.

What on earth is going on?

I've taken a couple screen shots if needed. Don't want to mess with posting them if not necessary.

ios 3rd gen Touch
Latest update.

AuntyRose32
07-24-12, 06:56 PM
Lol...I just posted a thread about this too, we posted at the same time. Great minds think alike and all....:) I'm experiencing the exact same thing!! Five drops for neighbours, people who are not my neighbours, one neighbour 38 times etc, etc. I wonder what's going on? Hope it gets sorted soon.

Daffodil22
07-24-12, 06:59 PM
ME TOO! I have SOMEONE ELSES FARM! I quit & restarts, but goes back to thd same OTHER farm.
Before this happened my neighbor list was wacko too, some repeated on list.
(I'm on a Kindle)
Must get back before Pineapples wilt!

kennym55
07-24-12, 06:59 PM
I had the same neighbour listed forty nine times! Glad it's just not me!!

MaggieMayWhite
07-24-12, 07:00 PM
I visited some of my neighbors to water them back and I can only water 5 plots for some of them. I should be able to water 10. And no I haven't visited them earlier today. I go into my neighbor list to check out some of my other neighbors to see how many are messed up and my list of neighbors is totally messed up. Most of the names are for people I've never seen before. And others are listed multiple times. One neighbor is list 4 times. Yes, it is the same neighbor, not different with same name, it is the same person.

I've taken a couple screen shots if needed. Don't want to mess with posting them if not necessary.

ios 3rd gen Touch
Latest update.

I have exacty the same problem with all the stories FS,CS,RS,BS. I play with iPhone 3GS, new iPad, ipod III & IV, all IOS. All neighbors mess up.

Please fix, I need my old neighbors back, especially I am play goal at BS.

TimeForACuppaTea
07-24-12, 07:07 PM
They clearly did something that mucked everything up. Now I can't get into any of the games, so hopefully they are undoing whatever they did now. No choice but to wait and see. Hope everyone gets their own farm back.

AuntyRose32
07-24-12, 07:09 PM
Same for me, my games are down like they are when TL is doing maintenance. So hopefully they're working on a fix right now.

MizCricket
07-24-12, 07:10 PM
My farm isn't even mine. My nbr list in Fashion is messed up. This is unbelievable! :mad:

WendingWanderer
07-24-12, 07:10 PM
Same for me. All of a sudden, instead of being Wanderer, level 80-something, I'm Priscilla, level 10.

At first, I was still Wanderer with a list of neighbors that I didn't recognize. Now, I'm Priscilla!

I'm playing on a Motorola phone using an Android operating system.

ritaanne01
07-24-12, 07:11 PM
I Am having the same problem, let us hope it is being worked on........

saren1947

ios 3rd gen Touch
Latest update.

Have same problem, just started. Don't recognize any in my neighbor list.

cast1532
I hope they don't decrease the amount of water drops we get to give to our neighbors. I like that it's ten.

neob83
07-24-12, 07:12 PM
Wtf.. I have someone else's farm too. I hope they don't change my password....eek

MizCricket
07-24-12, 07:13 PM
Same for me, my games are down like they are when TL is doing maintenance. So hopefully they're working on a fix right now.
I can still get into all my games so I'm not sure they're fixing it yet. :-(

saren1947
07-24-12, 07:14 PM
same problem knell my games, far, bakery, restaurant.

Fix Lauderdale.

peepsuug
07-24-12, 07:15 PM
i have the same problem :( please teamlava what is going on??

Bogiefurret
07-24-12, 07:16 PM
I want my farm back with my gems

ritaanne01
07-24-12, 07:16 PM
cannot get to game now let's hope it is being worked on"...............Farm Story played on iPad 3

kooky panda
07-24-12, 07:17 PM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?32338-Games-Issues-7-24-12

luv4quiltz
07-24-12, 07:19 PM
Omg...glad to see this is happening to others. All of a sudden i have someone elses game in both Farm and Restaurant Story. See post Help, ID isnt mine.

lu11
07-24-12, 07:20 PM
My games are all messed up to. Anybody know what TL is doing about it ?

msmarge567
07-24-12, 07:23 PM

Yikes! What's going on? I can't get in to any of the games now.

saren1947
07-24-12, 07:35 PM
Send email to support@TeamLava.com

saren1947
07-24-12, 07:46 PM
Now forum messed up. Try to read,posts & says moved.

DaojinWildfire
07-24-12, 09:21 PM
The account issues you guys may have experienced in any to all of your games should have been resolved around 8:30pm PDT. Please restart your device and try to access your games. If you are still experiencing account issues after restarting your device, please post any additional details in THIS THREAD (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?32388-Account-Issues-With-All-TeamLava-Games). Any additional information you can provide would be helpful, such as the error message you see or if the game still doesn't display your account, but someone else's, and which game you attempted to log into.

Please also send an email to support (support@teamlava.com) so we can investigate your account for any remaining issues you may be experiencing. I am locking this thread so we can redirect all of you to the main announcement thread where we can focus and gather details for anyone still experiencing issues. Thank you for your patience!