PDA

View Full Version : Neighbour list changing to neighbours I don't know...

AuntyRose32
07-24-12, 06:52 PM
As the title says, my neighbour list in farm is changing to neighbours that aren't mine. I'm watering and when I go back to my list to visit another neighbour, the list is not mine, I don't know the people. I can visit them, their farms aren't familiar to me, they are not my neighbours. It also changed all my neighbours farm names to just one of my neighbours farm names, if that makes sense...all 38 of my neighbours were named Sally!! It's happened in bakery too this evening. Very strange, I've force closed etc, still happening. iPad2, iOS most current. Anyone else experiencing this? Or is this TL's way of telling me to update to the 'tap to manage' version?? If so why is it happening in BS too, where my version is current?

bufffarm
07-24-12, 07:03 PM
I'm having the same problem in farm story. At one point my name was Lacy! I could water her neighbors. My farm is back now but not my neighbors. What's going on?

AuntyRose32
07-24-12, 07:05 PM
Not sure but we're not alone...a lot of people having the same issues right now. Guess we'll have to wait and see what TL has to say. Let's hope they'll be quick to restore order...lol

bufffarm
07-24-12, 07:05 PM
Oh & I play on kindle fire with tap to manage buildings. Have never seen an update.

AuntyRose32
07-24-12, 07:07 PM
My games are down right now, like they are when TL is doing maintenance so maybe they are working on a fix as we speak. Fingers crossed...

Benzgirl7
07-24-12, 07:11 PM
I just went to my farm and it pulls someone elses up. I can d soon and restores it bask to what io whatever I want with someone elses farm. Makes me wonder who has mine and what they will do. I dont want someone else having control of mine. Hope tl fixes it and restores it back if someone changes everything.

msvidkiller13
07-24-12, 07:12 PM
When I went into mine just now it made me start over, a whole new game but I had all my neighbors but they were listed like 3 or 4 times. I e mailed support hoping I can get my games back.

WendingWanderer
07-24-12, 07:13 PM
Same for me. All of a sudden, instead of being Wanderer, level 80-something, I'm Priscilla, level 10.

At first, I was still Wanderer with a list of neighbors that I didn't recognize. Now, I'm Priscilla!

I'm playing on a Motorola phone using an Android operating system.

yanochka
07-24-12, 07:13 PM
Same issue for me with wrong neighbors. Still have my name though....

Magick6
07-24-12, 07:14 PM
We don't have the correct neighbors either and we are on Iphones. I planted strawberries an hour ago and just harvested them. Now I can't get on farm story. Says Oh Darn but I do have wifi so it's not that issue.

c2shoes
07-24-12, 07:21 PM
My money is gone too. I don't know if I should harvest the crops on the farm in front of me or what. What if the person looking at my farm is making changes I won't like? What about our gems? I don't think you can have a game where you can purchase things, gems, with real money and then have something like this happen. Is it a data breach?

Kathy6464
07-24-12, 07:22 PM
My farm and my restaurant are both strangers to me. TL probably has their hands full right now!!

charissalim
07-24-12, 07:27 PM
On my iphone, i can still access the games but the neighbor list is messed up. On ipad, i cant access any games

http://i.imgur.com/sM8KF.jpg

Added someone but got directed to another person.

http://i.imgur.com/87fhx.jpg

luv4quiltz
07-24-12, 07:33 PM
I had someone elses farm too and closed out of it. I just hope whoever got mine doesn't spend akl my gems...ha!

stormidwombat
07-24-12, 07:33 PM
TL experiencing problems _ cannot even get on to Farm Story or City Story either

c2shoes
07-24-12, 07:34 PM
It seems as if the other person has access to their own farm too, or someone does and they're harvesting crops and spending what few coins are in the bank. This feels like Freaky Friday .

randomharvest
07-24-12, 07:39 PM
I'm so glad it's not just me. I got someone named Malek, level 8 I believe. I moved one of his trees just to see if I could do it. His music was on, I always have mine turned off. I uninstalled and rebooted my phone and installed but I'm still Malek. Very creepy. I thought I'd been hacked. Do hope whoever has my game doesn't spend my gems, LOL.

AuntyRose32
07-24-12, 08:00 PM
I don't think that the person who has our farms/bakery's etc will be able to make any lasting changes to them. I'd imagine that from once TL has rectified the problem our games will be as we left them. At least that's what I'm hoping. The other scenario doesn't even bear thinking about...!!

netwiz
07-24-12, 08:05 PM
Wow! Talk about database corruption! Guess we get to see how good of backups TeamLava has. I cannot imagine how difficult a problem this would be to resolve this problem across all their servers and across multiple games. I sure hope they can get everything back to somewhat close to the state it was in earlier today. :(

kainani71
07-24-12, 08:05 PM
I have some else's farm. I want my farm back. My crops are due to harvest soon. I hope I don't get them back withered.

AuntyRose32
07-24-12, 08:12 PM
I just checked and my farm is back to normal...phew! No missing gems, coins or neighbours and no changes made to my layout. Hopefully you all get yours restored soon too. Well that was scary, nice to see how much we all love our little farms and bakeries though...:)

pinkster73
07-24-12, 08:37 PM
I just checked and my farm is back to normal...phew! No missing gems, coins or neighbours and no changes made to my layout. Hopefully you all get yours restored soon too. Well that was scary, nice to see how much we all love our little farms and bakeries though...:)

Or sad ha ha

AuntyRose32
07-24-12, 09:13 PM
Or sad ha ha

Or sad...yep that too...lol

DaojinWildfire
07-24-12, 09:28 PM
The account issues you guys may have experienced in any to all of your games should have been resolved around 8:30pm PDT. Please restart your device and try to access your games. If you are still experiencing account issues after restarting your device, please post any additional details in THIS THREAD (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?32388-Account-Issues-With-All-TeamLava-Games). Any additional information you can provide would be helpful, such as the error message you see or if the game still doesn't display your account, but someone else's, and which game you attempted to log into.

Please also send an email to support (support@teamlava.com) so we can investigate your account for any remaining issues you may be experiencing. I am locking this thread so we can redirect all of you to the main announcement thread where we can focus and gather details for anyone still experiencing issues. Thank you for your patience!