PDA

View Full Version : wrong bakery!

lemonycc
07-24-12, 06:46 PM
my friend has logged into his bakery to find that it opens to someone else's bakery. the profile, neighbour list, gems, level, bakery set up etc is all someone elses!

his bakery name is dimsum but the name showing up is "worlds cradle". we have no idea who that person is and don't know how to get his bakery back.

scarletlocs
07-24-12, 06:56 PM
my friend has logged into his bakery to find that it opens to someone else's bakery. the profile, neighbour list, gems, level, bakery set up etc is all someone elses!

his bakery name is dimsum but the name showing up is "worlds cradle". we have no idea who that person is and don't know how to get his bakery back.

I along with my neighbors have all NEW neigbhors and when we delete we r deleting each other. What is going on?

lemonycc
07-24-12, 06:57 PM
no way! its happened to my bakery now. I hope if anyone has access to my bakery that they aren't using my money or gems!

AuntyRose32
07-24-12, 06:59 PM
Same happening to me:( Seems like a lot of people are having this issue right at this moment.

bozz5678
07-24-12, 07:00 PM
Me too ?????????? I got "J1nj13's\/01r" What going on ????? Where is my bakery? It's mean someone can go to my bakery and do anything they want with my shop !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sissybevins
07-24-12, 07:01 PM
I'm freaking out! It just happened to me to!

mmmmmatt
07-24-12, 07:01 PM
Me too! I have the someone else's bakery. I uninstalled and reinstalled, same thing. And now I even have second bakery different from the first wrong one I had!!

april522
07-24-12, 07:02 PM
I have the wrong backery too!

veradietz
07-24-12, 07:04 PM
Holy **** this is happening to me too! It's my bakery and restaurant. I am going to be so steaming mad if someone uses all my gems. Go figure this happens when I have a bunch of stuff to serve.

chrissi9824
07-24-12, 07:04 PM
Same thing happened to me i really hope this gets fixed cuz i really want my bakery back

arouralilly
07-24-12, 07:07 PM
My too I am on Android and I am on level 70 in rs and just now I am in someone's rs game at level 8 I have a lot of gems and I hope that the person who has mine leaves it the way I have it bc I am not playing in theirs I want mine back plz my bs is mine and all is ok with it

Bogiefurret
07-24-12, 07:11 PM
I have someone 's bakery and farm. What's going on. I am android.

jemssweets
07-24-12, 07:12 PM
I am having the same problem!!!!!...what is going on....im logging into someone elses bakery.....I better have my bakery bake with everything that i have purchased and nothing added or deleted..i did uninstall and reinstall and it didnt work...team lava can take my money when i need gems and all i know is this better get resolved....at least give free gems for the problem we are having!!!!!!

cast1532
07-24-12, 07:12 PM
All the games are offline. =(

jemssweets
07-24-12, 07:13 PM
Oh and to top it off i checked the frequently asked questions and farm story questions were on there....bakery story with farm story FAQ's.......!!!!

jemssweets
07-24-12, 07:14 PM
totally agree with you....free gems would be nice too!!!!!

arouralilly
07-24-12, 07:15 PM
I have charliespr's rs

marrrina
07-24-12, 07:15 PM
If anyone reading this thread has yet to experience accessing an entirely new bakery, I suggest, if your device allows, keep your bakery running in the background.

I've kept all my games running in the background and still have access to my own place, although I have random neighbors. I get the feeling that keeping the games running is the only thing preventing me from accessing someone else's game.

kooky panda
07-24-12, 07:18 PM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?32338-Games-Issues-7-24-12

firewhisker950
07-24-12, 07:19 PM
Oh my god!! I'm so scared it'll happen to me and mess my game up!! Gotta go check...

mochibakery
07-24-12, 07:20 PM
Same thing here!! This isn't even my id or name..I logged in under some random persons bakery that I'm stuck with. I want my bakery and Restaurant back!!

ouardana
07-24-12, 07:22 PM
Same problem here. Seems teamlava is having a bug in their system
Strange is that only my bakery story is gone. I still have my own RS, dragon story and pet hotel.
Only bakery story is of someone else who is on leven 6 :-s

pattypopo
07-24-12, 07:23 PM
Is anyone going to help with this. Major issue!

mochibakery
07-24-12, 07:23 PM
It sux! I cant even get to mine on either game. I'm stuck in petite bakery..its not mine!! Hope they fix this soon and we don't loose all we have built

mochibakery
07-24-12, 07:24 PM
I sent email..has anyone else?

kizma2
07-24-12, 07:25 PM
this happened to me to. my storm id is Kizma2 and I'm on ginger bread.

austin0707
07-24-12, 07:25 PM
I just found that my bakery "sweet dreams" is gone. I'm now seeing someone else's. I've spent a lot of time building up my gems and money. This better be fixed soon. I have recipes that are needing to be served or I've wasted a whole day. I've tried resetting my kindle fire, checked for updates, even checked my Internet. Still nothing. I can't even find an area where we can log in to change the storm8 id.

happy201
07-24-12, 07:28 PM
Same thing happened to me!! I really want my bakery back!!! I hope that if anyone has access to my bakery they don't use my gems or coins!!

staci1172
07-24-12, 07:30 PM
I am still getting notifications when food is ready(for my own bakery) but of course when I try to access it puts me into someone elses bakery!

norcalheaven
07-24-12, 07:37 PM
I just opened my bakery to find someone bakery!!!! What is going on!!!!! Where is my bakery??? Does this mean someone is opening mine out there???? I would NEVER mess with anyones stuff, but will I be that lucky if or when I get mine back!!!! Aaarrgghh!!! :( Is this going to be fixed immediately????

bristersplace
07-24-12, 07:46 PM
samething has happened to me, too...hopefully this gets fixed or i will find another game to play

mingbakeryshop
07-24-12, 07:58 PM
me too

MJsSweetTreats
07-24-12, 08:05 PM
I'm having the same problem -- new neighbors - new bakery . I uninstalled the whole app and then reloaded it but I still had the wrong bakery. Now the whole thing is down for "maintenance". I hope this means that they're fixing the problem.

sweettooth7485
07-24-12, 08:14 PM
Happening to me too. They switched my bakery with theirs and I was saving my coins and stuff to expand. And now I can't even log on fustrating :-(

bozz5678
07-24-12, 08:14 PM
It's back :)

norcalheaven
07-24-12, 08:24 PM
So glad to see my own bakery!

DaojinWildfire
07-24-12, 09:23 PM
The account issues you guys may have experienced in any to all of your games should have been resolved around 8:30pm PDT. Please restart your device and try to access your games. If you are still experiencing account issues after restarting your device, please post any additional details in THIS THREAD (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?32388-Account-Issues-With-All-TeamLava-Games). Any additional information you can provide would be helpful, such as the error message you see or if the game still doesn't display your account, but someone else's, and which game you attempted to log into.

Please also send an email to support (support@teamlava.com) so we can investigate your account for any remaining issues you may be experiencing. I am locking this thread so we can redirect all of you to the main announcement thread where we can focus and gather details for anyone still experiencing issues. Thank you for your patience!