PDA

View Full Version : What's the fastest way to level up?

kancilkiller
07-24-12, 05:44 PM
I am playing this game just for the sake of free Gems in my RS/BS.

What's the fastest way to level up without spending any real money?
In RS, I can level up easily by keep cooking French Toast to keep gaining XPs without any restriction

Back to CS, similar to RS
I have 3 Greenhouses. I figured out if I keep making Fruits N Veggies , then I can get 3 Stars per 3 minutes.

Two problems I encountered:
1. I hit the ceiling when my Goods hits the ceiling (1500 units), I could not continue to make more Fruits N Veggies.
2. Out of Energy easily.

Please advise

timray109
07-25-12, 08:28 AM

haha I'm doing the same thing. It takes forever! Sry I don't have a way to help you though. :(

sweetstuff525
07-25-12, 08:32 AM
Try selling houses or business buy the cheapest that you collect faster... Build is 3 star sell buy again and sell and build again lol until out energy ... When you can go back in game and repeat

mattyboo1
07-25-12, 09:40 AM

What's the fastest way to level up without spending any real money?
In RS, I can level up easily by keep cooking French Toast to keep gaining XPs without any restriction

Back to CS, similar to RS
I have 3 Greenhouses. I figured out if I keep making Fruits N Veggies , then I can get 3 Stars per 3 minutes.

Two problems I encountered:
1. I hit the ceiling when my Goods hits the ceiling (1500 units), I could not continue to make more Fruits N Veggies.
2. Out of Energy easily.

Please advise

Every time you level up you get your energy bar filled up and then your max energy increases by one

stormidwombat
07-25-12, 09:46 AM
Lots of neighbours and visit them each day - I seem to get one star every second or third person I visit

bobbyrae
07-25-12, 10:43 AM
Lots of neighbours and visit them each day - I seem to get one star every second or third person I visit
I build taco stands for the money earned. And those grandiose houses as well. Every half hour xp & coins if you have the time to play. I don't unfortunately, so have not levelled up as fast as i guess i could. I also have some toy story and burger joints because they take more goods (50 i think) than taco stands (30 goods).

I also bought two of the 1000 factories & stored the greenhouse. I order the 2 hour goods which keeps me stocked plenty enough.

I started metro a few days ago and am now at level 14, almost level 15. I should be level 15 by the end of the day.

Neighbours also give either 1xp each or 5 coins, so he more the merrier :)