PDA

View Full Version : Getting bored!!!!

sandyflay
07-24-12, 05:10 PM
Getting bored with restaurant and bakery. I have around 200k coins in each and look for things to buy and just yawn. Anyone else feel this way?

sweetstuff525
07-24-12, 05:19 PM
Have you fully expanded?

[S8] Elsa
07-24-12, 05:28 PM
There are a lot of things to do in Restaurant Story! You can expand your shop, decorate it (this one is my favorite part, people come up with some amazing designs), stock up on lots of delicious things for your customers to eat, explore the social features of the game, and make new friends.

sandyflay
07-24-12, 06:29 PM
Nope I keep cooking and baking to expand...why...I don't know. Is something going to be more exciting when I do?

RoseMeyer
07-25-12, 07:41 AM
I hit that wall in fashion story. One day, I JUST.COULD.NOT do it anymore.

I have 27 expired orders sitting there waiting to be deleted......................

yupiyupigumgum
07-25-12, 08:39 AM
Decorating used to be my favorite part too in this game, but since the wallpaper and other good decorative elements cost gems , I don't know what to enjoy anymore. Great update and decorating keep me in this game.

RoseMiti
07-25-12, 08:40 AM
If you are bored and having no fun stop playing.

sandyflay
07-25-12, 05:29 PM

Thanks for the insightful response Rose. Let's not voice our frustrations to the people who can change it, lets all just quit playing. Brilliant!!!

bawpotter
07-25-12, 05:47 PM
There are a lot of things to do in Restaurant Story! You can expand your shop, decorate it (this one is my favorite part, people come up with some amazing designs), stock up on lots of delicious things for your customers to eat, explore the social features of the game, and make new friends.

Ah. Spoken as a true salesperson. Ok, PR, what should we do AFTER all that? Buy some gems? ;)

My adivce is just wait until the World Games version comes out, there will hopefuly be goals with that.

bigbux3
07-25-12, 05:51 PM
I'm getting bored. Too. The only time I find myself actually playing is on update day. We need goals or a new feature or something.

lin77
07-25-12, 06:00 PM
Ah. Spoken as a true salesperson. Ok, PR, what should we do AFTER all that? Buy some gems? ;)

My adivce is just wait until the World Games version comes out, there will hopefuly be goals with that.

This week we aren't getting any Olympic items. Facebook is showing a freezer for restaurant....I'm sure it will be for gems too!

I felt so bored with fashion I quit! Blocked my door and walked away. Farm is the same way...I got to level 75 and it went downhill from there, I only play it a few times a week. Bakery & Restaurant are the only 2 I still enjoy. I keep waiting for an incredible update but lately they have just gotten worse! The Olympic theme is just ok....there's no way I want my bakery to be a gym.... it's just a short lived splurge for me...I will get bored of that theme fast & put all of it away....nothing I would permanently keep!

Someone posted awhile ago to have a wonders of the world theme....I think that would be cool for RS....but I'm sure we will never get anything like it.

Bogiefurret
07-26-12, 08:12 AM
I feel this really a major issue. My nbr list was full of 4 stars. Now they have stopped playing. Android players are just walking away to other games. Seems, Team Lava does not mind. If there is an Olympic version it will be for ios. Been waiting for goals a long time. I have mastered my cooking. So working on expanding then what. Please tell me why I should spend my money on gems. I've spent several hundreds on gems this year just to watch ios players get the best. I'm happy for them and help my nbrs . But this getting boring and tiresome getting the same response from Team Lava. Sad I used to be excited for the upgrades now sort of blah.

3squares
07-26-12, 10:42 AM

^^^ This. Seriously, it's supposed to be fun. If you're not having fun anymore, go do something that IS fun...provided your idea of fun doesn't hurt people or animals...

...now that I think about it, don't torture plants, either...

jannywanny86
07-27-12, 04:10 AM
these games take up to much of my time lol... but i cant stop playing i dunno y! i wish id get to level 97 i been cooking loads of pecking but still taking forever lol

3squares
07-27-12, 03:02 PM
these games take up to much of my time lol... but i cant stop playing i dunno y! i wish id get to level 97 i been cooking loads of pecking but still taking forever lol

...and when you get to level 97? there's no ticker tape parade...

TL keeps us playing because they keep releasing new content, and because they know that we've invested so much of our time (and in some cases, money) in these silly games, we can't let them go. At least, I'm speaking for myself here.

Seriously think I might have to take my iPad and put it in a safe deposit box so I can get more work done.

bigbux3
07-27-12, 03:10 PM
Has Restaurant Story World Games been released yet? I started designing my restaurant yesterday and I'm not finished, so I'll tweak my design if we get the app today. Plus, the Olympics starts today. So, any other day would be late.