PDA

View Full Version : Very upset!! at a players name on farm!!

Unregistered
11-16-10, 02:13 PM
There is a person in farm with what I find a very inappropriate Farm name. His Farms name is Fck yur God 666. I find that very disturbing and that person should not be allowed first of all to use that type of language, and second for those of us who believe in God. I find that player very disrespectful and in mature. Please look into it and make that player change his farm name. This is also a kids game my 8 year old ran across this player, we should be able to use that type of language or place such disgusting religious remakes. Thank you!

Unregistered
11-16-10, 03:07 PM
Welcome to Life. We have here what some people would refer to as "freedom of speech". And also, welcome to the Internet. Let me just tell you this: you will have a very hard time protecting your child from harsh or offensive language, so good luck with that. A small advice, teach yourself and your child to accept that there will always be people trying to provoke or speak their minds, sometimes you will agree and sometimes you won't, but hey! C'est la vie!

Unregistered
11-16-10, 04:23 PM
Don't feed the pretend Christian troll.

I mean, even the most religious person wouldn't seriously get upset about a fictional name in a cartoon world... Oh wait.

Unregistered
11-16-10, 05:24 PM
Please know that I'm not taking sides here, but want to clarify that this is NOT "a child's game". In fact, I dont believe that hardly any, if any at all, of my neighbors are young children. Everyone's allowed to express themselves as they wish, at least in a few countries, and if you find it offensive, don't let your child play the game. There are much more age appropriate apps than this one.

Unregistered
11-16-10, 05:31 PM
Oh, also, it's "immature" not "in mature"....

Unregistered
11-16-10, 06:34 PM
Please report this issue to support@teamlava.com.

Emailing support@teamlava.com is futile - TeamLava ignore their customers

Unregistered
11-16-10, 08:34 PM
There is a person in farm with what I find a very inappropriate Farm name. His Farms name is Fck yur God 666. I find that very disturbing and that person should not be allowed first of all to use that type of language, and second for those of us who believe in God. I find that player very disrespectful and in mature. Please look into it and make that player change his farm name. This is also a kids game my 8 year old ran across this player, we should be able to use that type of language or place such disgusting religious remakes. Thank you!
That is a stupid sick name, I also think it should be changed, I'm an adult not a child and I find it extremely offensive. Unfortunatly there are alot of sick and twisted people out there, I would hope anyone who believes in God would not accept this person as a neighbor. Yes there is freedom of speech but this is just mean unnessary hate.

Unregistered
11-16-10, 08:43 PM
Oh, also, it's "immature" not "in mature"....
No one asked for spell check, who cares, you got her point.

Unregistered
11-17-10, 06:36 PM

You nailed that on the head!! Not sure why it's even offered.

Unregistered
11-17-10, 06:53 PM

Not to be nit picky, but how do u know original poster is a "her"?

Tho I agree, name is in extremely bad taste. If my screen name made fun of the Muslims prophet guy, betcha that would be blown up...I mean off the game pretty fast.

Unregistered
11-17-10, 10:12 PM
Women are the ones who are sensitive to this kind of thing, I'm willing to bet it's guys who post things like, oh get over it, it's just a farm name, and what ever insensitive things that were said. Sorry guys it's the truth, lol. But your right I didn't know.

Unregistered
11-18-10, 12:39 PM
Freedom of speech is meant to cause a reaction in most cases. I am not a child, I am not relegious nor am I am prude if I run accross something that is offensive, I move on. You have a choice react and give validity to ingnorance or ignore and the problem will go away.

Just my opinion...

Unregistered
11-18-10, 01:20 PM

I just felt it was a humorously ironic error. :)

blessedmomto4
05-01-11, 12:59 PM
I agree that it's offensive and should be changed, but that's my opinion. There is freedom of speech in the USA but there are even limits to that freedom. You cannot say whatever you like, you may think whatever you like and sometimes speak it. On a site as this it is up to Team Lava to intervene. There are rules that must be followed and the only issue here is if the rules that everyone agreed to follow were followed.

bobbie629
05-01-11, 01:39 PM

Yup! And it's sad. You can support their games by buying all the gems in the world, but there is zero customer support.