PDA

View Full Version : Best secondary appliance?

3squares
07-24-12, 10:38 AM
So, I'm starting to acquire parts. Which secondary appliance do you like the best (appliance that is not Oven, Easy Oven, or Drink Machine)?

I'm thinking Big Apple Oven, cuz it makes massive quantities. What do you think?

Also, is Bread Oven no longer available? It says "goal".

bakerbarbie12
07-24-12, 11:07 AM
Anything locked by being a goal is no longer available, and I dont think it was ever available on android (unfair!). UNLESS they re-release them one day.

As far as which appliance to buy....it's all up to you and what your goals are. I play to master all recipes so I know i will use up every appliance eventually anyway (and already have except for the ones that just came out). I dont think any recipe on any of the other appliances sell for more than 4 coins each, so I doubt any will give you a boost of profits. I know the ice cream machine has a lot of recipes, whereas some of the others only have a few. The deep fryer has a lot of recipes too, compared to most of the other appliances which usually have 3, maybe 4, recipes or less.

Like you say, if you're starting out and need something with massive quantities so you dont run out of food, that oven might be a good idea. Definitely check the recipe inventory chart to help with stuff like that! You can even see what earns the most profit, etc.

Maybe see what parts you have, then compare to the inventory chart which tells you what appliances needs what, and see what you have parts for, so you dont have to wait for people to gift as many. I personally like the ice cream machine cause it has a lot on it. And they vary in times...some long recipes times, some short.

Hope this helps and doesnt just confuse the situation more!

amentofashion
07-24-12, 11:11 AM
So, I'm starting to acquire parts. Which secondary appliance do you like the best (appliance that is not Oven, Easy Oven, or Drink Machine)?

I'm thinking Big Apple Oven, cuz it makes massive quantities. What do you think?

It's a preference I guess. YOu can make your decision based on this chart: http://supremedynasty.com/tl/bakery_recipes < it has quantity, time, coins made etc.
Eventually you'll probably have all the appliances :p

3squares
07-25-12, 12:34 AM
thanks. I like Sehana's site a lot.

3squares
07-25-12, 11:44 AM
I think the Bakery Oven is still available... It says "goal" for me, but people are still sending me requests for bricks and ...spatulas?...

What goal is it that needs to be completed in order to purchase. This oven? Thanks

rikkip1
08-02-12, 09:50 AM
Excuse my ignorance but exactly what do you have to do to master an appliance?

rikkip1
08-02-12, 09:58 AM
What I really mean is - what happens when you master a food besides gifts? Is there any other benefit? What is the relationship between food mastery and another appliance?

FrozenIris
08-02-12, 02:04 PM
(The Bread Oven is available. The later goals [note that these are NOT seasonal] require you to build the Bread Oven and you eventually unlock all 4 recipes.)