PDA

View Full Version : Is there a forum or thread to explain the World War Game

MaddieMay33
07-24-12, 06:57 AM
I just want to play to finish the goal but I can't figure it out and dont have much time to mess with it.

pinkster73
07-24-12, 12:23 PM
They are on the storm 8 forum

sweetstuff525
07-24-12, 12:35 PM
Well what I do is do missions in the missions tab press do it until you are out of energy then go to the battle mode and battle people.... Try to do it often so you level up faster

Then when you get your energy back repeat

littlepuffystove
07-24-12, 11:08 PM
Well what I do is do missions in the missions tab press do it until you are out of energy then go to the battle mode and battle people.... Try to do it often so you level up faster

Then when you get your energy back repeat

Yes, choose mission, then tap do again button on and on.
But one more tip for you.
Every time you reach the next level, you will gain 3 s**** points, follow this: tap home button, it is in the bottom of the screen; tap my profile button, it is in the middle of the screen; tap s**** button, it is the second button just below your energy; finally tap incense.
This means: first you gain 10 more energy immediately with every tap; second when reach next levele again, the system will refill your energy automatically with 30 more energy.
For exsample, you have 100 energy, if you don't do this, when you reach the next level, the system refills 100 for you, but if you do this, you will gain 130 right now. So when you level up again, your full energy is 160! See? More energy,right? That means helps you to complete this game more quickly.