PDA

View Full Version : Level 20-energy 30-when will I get increase?

doodpatch
07-24-12, 03:37 AM
Hi,
I was wondering for all you at higher levels, what your max energy is? What levels did you get them at? I have been max energy 30 for a few levels now. Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks and remember to watch out for pedesterians while zooming around cities:o

kooky panda
07-24-12, 05:15 AM
level 25/ 30 max energy

doodpatch
07-24-12, 09:20 AM
Is there anywhere we can find out levels/max energy?

kooky panda
07-24-12, 09:41 AM
I will see if I can find out anything.

doodpatch
07-24-12, 10:14 AM
I will see if I can find out anything.

Thanks so much

DaojinWildfire
07-24-12, 02:05 PM
The highest amount of energy you can have at this time is 30.

flora516
08-08-12, 10:11 AM
Does anyone know if you use the gems to purchase energy is that just a one time use or do you increase your total energy forever? For example I have 30 engery and use gems to purchase 3 more will I forever have 33 energy, or will i go back to 30 after my 33 are used? Thanks.

JovanaDF
09-24-12, 02:56 PM
If you use gems to purchase energy it s a one time use, the energy limit will not increase.

TACB
09-25-12, 08:39 AM

This really is terrible - it's impossible to keep up with businesses and goods with only 30. The further you get in the game, the less interesting it becomes. It's just frustrating. I wish you would really consider increasing the energy for those of us in higher levels. :(

redpredator6
10-27-12, 02:29 PM
Hey, Storm8, PLEASE do something about this 30 energy cap!!! I mean really? You really have a cap on energy no matter how much you increase in level. That's just plain arbitrary and unfair. Like TACB stated, it is impossible to keep up with business and whatnot if you increase the size of your city. For most players, to include myself, that is a goal...to increase the size of our cities. So FIX it. Please.

redpredator6
10-27-12, 02:32 PM
I meant TeamLava....please do something about the 30-level energy cap. It doesnt make any sense when a player increases in level and when a player's goal is to increase the size of their city.

PitteeBuddee
10-28-12, 11:54 AM
Be very careful. I bought energy (max). I used 7 of my purchased energy when I went up a level. I got 30 energy, but lost my 13 that I paid for. If your buying energy make sure you are not close to your next level. Response from everyone was blaga blaga, lava, storm 8 and I tunes. So use my mistake to save you cash and frustration

PitteeBuddee
10-28-12, 11:55 AM
Has anyone notice when you request materials, that you never get your last item?

PitteeBuddee
10-28-12, 11:57 AM
I agree

hotbeef
10-28-12, 10:12 PM
Has anyone notice when you request materials, that you never get your last item?

Be patient and send a new request every 24 hours. Add hotbeef and I'll send you what you need when you request it

benbever
10-29-12, 04:00 AM
Just wait untill the next day to get the last item. You can only get 20 items in total in one day.
Sometimes this means waiting a whole day for one item, to finish a community building to raise the cap to build build a housing building to build something else. It's still not worth buying the item with 9 gems.

26peanut
11-07-12, 02:06 PM

Is teamlava going to increase this anytime soon?

benbever
11-07-12, 03:00 PM
I hope so.. Castle Story does this much better, I can save up to 35 energy (40 at higher level), you get energy back sometimes from certain actions, and you can visit (up to) 10 neighbors to get an energy. And the energy you get when leveling up is added, not capped off.

nmid
11-07-12, 03:07 PM
I hope so.. Castle Story does this much better, I can save up to 35 energy (40 at higher level), you get energy back sometimes from certain actions, and you can visit (up to) 10 neighbors to get an energy. And the energy you get when leveling up is added, not capped off.

Wish they added up energy here too, but not really relevant unless you are at the lower levels where it really happens that often (levelling up).
What I would like is to have energy adding up when I visit neighbours, or the option to get a bonus that reduces the energy regen from 3 mins to 2 or even 1 min... Or perhaps increasing my energy cap by 1 for every neighbour I visit for 24 hours.
Now that would have me visiting every neighbour I have, instead of only the active ones or the wall posters.

larrypoppins
11-09-12, 07:51 PM
Hey, Storm8, PLEASE do something about this 30 energy cap!!! I mean really? You really have a cap on energy no matter how much you increase in level. That's just plain arbitrary and unfair. Like TACB stated, it is impossible to keep up with business and whatnot if you increase the size of your city. For most players, to include myself, that is a goal...to increase the size of our cities. So FIX it. Please.

This is probably a strategic decision based on trying to drive gem sales. That's the problem with game design when revenues are integrated into the game. The company is trying to encourage users to buy this non-existent stuff, and it seems -- in this case, at least -- that they've sacrificed quality game play to drive sales. But it might be an over reach on their part, however, because the longer you play the game, the more it starts to discourage you from even playing it.

The 30 cap is really ridiculous, especially when your town starts to get bigger. There's no possible way to collect your money.

What's the point in building your city so you can generate more coins when you can't even collect it?!! They can keep the energy function, but they should at the very least let it scale with you as your city grows.

kazkgb
11-10-12, 07:52 AM
Totally fed up with waiting on energy! Play all day and still sit round waiting :((

SandyGopal
11-28-13, 05:22 AM
Well, I see the last post on this thread is from last year. The maximum energy right now is upto 40. I think its quite unfair.
When the game is getting loaded, it shows 100/100 which means that there is a possibility to go up to 100 as you increase levels. For every level moved there should be a energy capacity increase too..

psykopod19
11-28-13, 06:10 AM
Well, I see the last post on this thread is from last year. The maximum energy right now is upto 40. I think its quite unfair.
When the game is getting loaded, it shows 100/100 which means that there is a possibility to go up to 100 as you increase levels. For every level moved there should be a energy capacity increase too..

At this moment, the max energy is 50.

matchbox222
12-29-13, 08:06 PM
I don't think they'll be increasing it any time soon but I like the Idea too