PDA

View Full Version : Issue: cannot send gifts

bss18974
07-24-12, 12:39 AM
I am on an ipad2. I am trying to send gifts to mt neighbors. It says no gifts sent because I have sent maximum number of gifts or members have received maximum daily limit.

This is false. It is 3:30 am eastern time and it would be almost impossible for the neighbors to have received 20 gifts in the first half hour. Plus three members are my other devices that only have 1 neighbor ... Me.

I tried deleting and reinstalling application.

No change.

I was able to send from my iPhone and iPod but not my iPad. Why?

This even happened when I tried to gift to my iPhone and iPod after just adding them as neighbors.

HELP!!!

Thanks in advance

bss18974
07-24-12, 07:08 AM
This concerns sending gems. I found I can send other items. Why can't I send gems?

marrrina
07-24-12, 07:31 AM
If you both are trying to gift gems to every neighbour, then this is the problem. You can only send gems to three neighbours only. Try sending another gift, like paint or a grill, and it should go through with no issue.

sweetstuff525
07-24-12, 07:36 AM
This concerns sending gems. I found I can send other items. Why can't I send gems?

You can only send 3 gems a day that's why you are getting the message

browneyedgurrl
07-25-12, 09:45 AM
Thank you for posting this! I was having the same issue and could not figure out why. I did not know about the 3 gem restriction.

KadeeDid
09-16-12, 08:25 AM
Thank you for posting this! I was having the same issue and could not figure out why. I did not know about the 3 gem restriction.

Why is this not in the FAQ with the game? many people do not come here. I was having this issue until. I came here a while back. other neighbours told me they did not know. I was frustrated trying to gift and wondering why I couldn't. I do have one neighbour who has sent me gems and I am unable to return the favour. I have tried at all hours of the night and day to no avail.

Fluffy2Kitty
11-22-12, 08:49 AM
Why is this not in the FAQ with the game? many people do not come here. I was having this issue until. I came here a while back. other neighbours told me they did not know. I was frustrated trying to gift and wondering why I couldn't. I do have one neighbour who has sent me gems and I am unable to return the favour. I have tried at all hours of the night and day to no avail.

I agree. The three gem a day limit should be in the FAQ.

totaltechno
11-22-12, 09:57 AM
It does, I thought my neighbors were inactive and nearly started deleting because of this.