PDA

View Full Version : Relocate the door

miyukifocus
07-24-12, 12:06 AM
Tried to relocate the door of my shop to make it looks nicer for my ow shop design but found that is unable as it said "my shop minimum requires one door." Does that mean I have to first spend 10 gems for another door? I guess that is a very stupid idea, how come I have to spend 10 gems for another door just because I want to relocate the existing one? Or if there is any other way to do relocate the door? Thanks everybody for help in advance.

bigbux3
07-24-12, 12:08 AM
Unfortunately you cannot move wall items such as a door without storing the item and replacing it. In this case, you cannot store your last door, therefore you have to buy another door for 10 gems to move the current one.

Hey, maybe I can lend you my extra 3rd Restaurant Story door. I "accidentally bought it" on New Years Eve! ;)

miyukifocus
07-24-12, 12:14 AM
Oh ... that is really stupid then. Don't they understand how hard it is for players to collect (save) 10 gems without falling into any of their gem traps???

anyway, thanks so much for your reply!

Unfortunately you cannot move wall items such as a door without storing the item and replacing it. In this case, you cannot store your last door, therefore you have to buy another door for 10 gems to move the current one.

Hey, maybe I can lend you my extra 3rd Restaurant Story door. I "accidentally bought it" on New Years Eve! ;)

bigbux3
07-24-12, 12:17 AM
Oh ... that is really stupid then. Don't they understand how hard it is for players to collect (save) 10 gems without falling into any of their gem traps???

anyway, thanks so much for your reply!

You're welcome. But... it's not so much a gem trap. A gem trap would be the gem goals. You have to use gems to finish goals.

meowwmixx
07-24-12, 07:34 PM
I've seen people with only one door on the other side of the bakery, are you sure you can't move them with having only one?

jaynjacee
07-24-12, 08:01 PM
I've seen people with only one door on the other side of the bakery, are you sure you can't move them with having only one?

They have their other door in storage meowmixx. You definitely need two doors in order to relocate them.

meowwmixx
07-24-12, 09:09 PM
ah dang. thanks!