PDA

View Full Version : Random Energy Isn't Adding Up

bigbux3
07-23-12, 09:04 PM
I collected from my community buildings and two lightning bolts popped out. I was at 17 energy, collected the energy and it wasn't added to my bar.

ButterPanda
07-24-12, 10:35 AM
We will look into this. In the mean time if anyone else has this issue please let us know.

DaojinWildfire
07-24-12, 02:12 PM
If you were rapidly tapping to collect from your buildings, you may have not noticed the gained energy added to your total energy. It takes 1 energy to collect, so when you do receive a bonus energy that says +2, your total energy will only increase by one, since you went down one energy, then up by two. The bonus energy are quickly added as soon as they pop out, so it's slightly confusing when you wait to tap the icon and nothing appears to be added, but it was actually added right when the icons popped out.

bigbux3
07-24-12, 02:25 PM
I hope you're right. I'll make sure I slow it down and check when collecting.

bigbux3
07-26-12, 07:45 PM
No, I'm not crazy, it sometimes doesn't add up. I promise.

casperx72
09-09-12, 02:06 AM
If you were rapidly tapping to collect from your buildings, you may have not noticed the gained energy added to your total energy. It takes 1 energy to collect, so when you do receive a bonus energy that says +2, your total energy will only increase by one, since you went down one energy, then up by two. The bonus energy are quickly added as soon as they pop out, so it's slightly confusing when you wait to tap the icon and nothing appears to be added, but it was actually added right when the icons popped out.

BigBux3 is partly right, the bonus energy flash does not add up. I checked it voor de last 3 days, and also made screenshots of it on my iPad2.

The extra energy on Community Buildings only adds up on the first Community Building. You receive 1 extra flash (-1 + 2 bonus = 1 extra).
But on the second building i tap to collect, it shows 2 extra flashes on the screen, but they don't add up.
I did this very carefully, so building by building collecting with 10 seconds in between.

I have 6 community buildings, and everyday only the first one 1 collect, adds up. De other 5 are not added up. I see the bonus flash (+2) on the screen, but its not added to energy.

If i can help, i made serveral screenshots to show that it works this way.

Regards,
Casper
The Netherlands

casperx72
09-11-12, 02:25 AM
BigBux3 is partly right, the bonus energy flash does not add up. I checked it voor de last 3 days, and also made screenshots of it on my iPad2.

The extra energy on Community Buildings only adds up on the first Community Building. You receive 1 extra flash (-1 + 2 bonus = 1 extra).
But on the second building i tap to collect, it shows 2 extra flashes on the screen, but they don't add up.
I did this very carefully, so building by building collecting with 10 seconds in between.

I have 6 community buildings, and everyday only the first one 1 collect, adds up. De other 5 are not added up. I see the bonus flash (+2) on the screen, but its not added to energy.

If i can help, i made serveral screenshots to show that it works this way.

Regards,
Casper
The Netherlands

I have to correct my previous posting; the behaviour looks unpredictable:

Today 3 out of 6 Community buildings gave me extra bonus energy. But all 3 did not add up to my energy level.
Hoping you will fix this for current en future players.

Partly off-topic, but important: this was my last small contribution in helping TL. Because of lack of communication and disrespect at changes for BS, i uninstalled all by TL games.

MHz_
09-14-12, 01:20 AM
So we looked into this issue yesterday.

I'll try to help explain a bit:

Community buildings have a random chance of giving you +2 energy (basically a net of +1 since it costs 1 to collect). If you queue up a bunch of these, the math of the energy gained/spent is done automatically, and when you collect the energy from the ground, you may notice that you dont see a difference in your energy meter. I asked our developers to look into this, and as far as they could tell, there is no issue, other than it may appear to not be giving you the energy, when in fact it actually is.

Hopefully this clears things up a bit.

shellie1520
10-25-12, 09:41 PM
I'm having the same issue. The lightning bults never add to my total.