PDA

View Full Version : Gem Prices Doubled

bigbux3
07-23-12, 06:03 PM
I'm only playing this game because I want a City Story game that's still being supported. But I dunno what's going on in TeamLava's minds right now because the gem prices doubled in Metro. The coin items are still the same but gem prices now cost twice as expensive than before.

sweetstuff525
07-23-12, 06:07 PM
Glad I quit that game

ButterPanda
07-23-12, 06:10 PM
Thanks for the feedback regarding the new pricing structure for this feature. Unfortunately, we are not able to revert the prices back to their original amounts at this time, though I will pass this on to the development team.

bigbux3
07-23-12, 06:22 PM
Thanks for the feedback regarding the new pricing structure for this feature. Unfortunately, we are not able to revert the prices back to their original amounts at this time, though I will pass this on to the development team.

I don't understand. Maybe I actually have to have a degree in the game development field. But I just don't understand why this game is having so much problems. If it's supposed to be a big improvement from City Story... why all the problems?
And why can't the prices go back to normal? You guys control the prices.

But I think I understand. There's been a huge decrease in downloads (as of iTunes's ratings and reviews) so you increase gem prices so playing customers could purchase gems. Correct? Makes sense.