PDA

View Full Version : NS - Vanishing Drinks

Gypsy_Cat
07-23-12, 04:49 PM
Vanishing Drinks
Dear Sir or Madam:

I have a recurring problem with vanishing drinks. Just about a half hour ago, I finished off 13 mixers of Tropical Storm (total of 11,900). I then placed my gifts so that all of the Trop. Storms got moved to one counter. Then I sent gifts to my neighbors. After that, I checked the count of the trop's and it was 900. No more than 10 minutes had passed since I checked the first time. The same thing happened to me a few weeks ago with English Reds. I didn't get the number of coins that such a huge surge of sales would've netted and I didn't accidently clear the counter. I even tried to uninstall/reinstall (I'm on Kindle Fire). Still nothing brought my drinks back.

I play RS & BS also, and know the rookie mistakes (and I've made them in the past). This is not the case. I let the English Red situation go but now I'm really mad. Please, please, please check my account or give me someone else to contact about this problem. I really love the Story games and don't want to leave them but I can't invest that much time, coins and effort with these results. I'm not even asking for the return of the drinks or coins; I just would really appreciate confirmation that this was caused by a bug and that it won't happen again.

I really, really appreciate your assistance ************************************************** *************

kooky panda
07-23-12, 05:30 PM
I will report this over to the community managers.
You can also email support@teamlava.com to have them look into your game.

Gypsy_Cat
07-23-12, 05:33 PM
Thank you so much for all of your help, Kooky Panda. I did send an email to support.

Gypsy_Cat
07-30-12, 06:14 AM
I am so angry; I checked the status of my 'ticket' on TL's site and saw that my issue was 'deemed solved'....I received no email notice and the 'answer' is total BS! What kind of customer service is this???

kooky panda
07-30-12, 07:24 AM
I am so angry; I checked the status of my 'ticket' on TL's site and saw that my issue was 'deemed solved'....I received no email notice and the 'answer' is total BS! What kind of customer service is this???

Since you never received a response, send a PM to one of the community managers with your ticket number and a link to this thread to have them check on this.

Gypsy_Cat
07-30-12, 08:12 AM
Thanks again Kooky Panda; I also did a follow up comment on their site to keep the issue open. This is really frustrating :-(

Solariis
11-03-12, 01:57 PM
Vanishing Drinks
Dear Sir or Madam:

I have a recurring problem with vanishing drinks. Just about a half hour ago, I finished off 13 mixers of Tropical Storm (total of 11,900). I then placed my gifts so that all of the Trop. Storms got moved to one counter. Then I sent gifts to my neighbors. After that, I checked the count of the trop's and it was 900. No more than 10 minutes had passed since I checked the first time. The same thing happened to me a few weeks ago with English Reds. I didn't get the number of coins that such a huge surge of sales would've netted and I didn't accidently clear the counter. I even tried to uninstall/reinstall (I'm on Kindle Fire). Still nothing brought my drinks back.

I play RS & BS also, and know the rookie mistakes (and I've made them in the past). This is not the case. I let the English Red situation go but now I'm really mad. Please, please, please check my account or give me someone else to contact about this problem. I really love the Story games and don't want to leave them but I can't invest that much time, coins and effort with these results. I'm not even asking for the return of the drinks or coins; I just would really appreciate confirmation that this was caused by a bug and that it won't happen again.

I really, really appreciate your assistance ************************************************** *************

I just recently noticed this particular bug within my game. I even have one drink counter blocked off as well as the area it is in blocked off' and have been tracking the number of available drinks. I have submitted two tickets regarding this matter. I also had to re-submit since my previous ticket was deemed solved although I am still experiencing the same problem. And yes, I have uninstalled and re-installed the app multiple times.