PDA

View Full Version : Earning $ and making room!

joeyc0417
07-23-12, 02:28 PM
The secret for earning more coins is you have to switch to purple, blue and green habitats.

I have one red habitat left, and two yellow habitats. I have my fire dragons in the fire habitat, and I have one yellow habitat full of eagles, and another with an epic air, epic firestorm, and my level 7 scorpion. Then I have 7 purple habitats. I moved all dragons with a purple gem into purple habitats. Moved all my Yellow and Blue and Green and Blue dragons into blue habitats, and I moved all of my yellow and green and red and green dragons into green habitats.

Here is why:

Red Habitats make 2,500/hour.
Yellow Habitats make 2,900/hour.
Green Habitats make 3,200/hour
Blue Habitats make 3,600/hour
Purple Habitats make 5,000/hour

As you can see, by switching from red and yellow to the other colors you can earn over 3,000/hour! So I make 35,000 from my purple habitats alone, which is 840,000 coins if you collect 24 times a day, which I'm sure nobody would do ;)

Also: if you want more dragons but can't have them, because you can't buy more habitats, follow these instructions!

Make sure (besides your fire dragons, because you only need one red habitat, and they don't earn much with one dragon), that you take all of the simple dragons (Forest, Air, and Water, but NOT magic because they are in a purple habitat which earn alot), have one epic of each, and sell the rest. I had three of each and I sold my two others. You can buy them for coins, so don't worry if you want another. Also, sell the common dragons! Keep an epic, and sell the others. You can breed them any time, so what's the point of having them? ;) Plus, they don't earn much per hour. Only rare dragons do. Make sure to keep all three rare or super rare dragons (if you have three) in one habitat by itself.

Let's say you have an epic water, epic island and epic mist. Put them in one habitat, and you will have room for your rare dragons once (if) you breed them.

Feel free to visit my island to see what I'm talking about. ID: joeyc0417

:)

firewhisker950
07-24-12, 07:09 PM
Thank you for the suggestions. Thanks for the coin earning tips! And luckily I haven't reached max dragons yet, but I most likely will do as you say: sell all commons except for one, and keep rares.

saintlover
07-24-12, 07:58 PM
Great strategy. I have been slowly transitioning my habitats over to purple and blue. I havent decided yet what to do about my yellows. I have sooo many eagles now. I am having a hard time letting them go (no idea why) even though they are not huge coin earners. I guess maybe theywere so hard for me to get early on that I cant let go lol

joeyc0417
07-25-12, 09:44 AM
Great strategy. I have been slowly transitioning my habitats over to purple and blue. I havent decided yet what to do about my yellows. I have sooo many eagles now. I am having a hard time letting them go (no idea why) even though they are not huge coin earners. I guess maybe theywere so hard for me to get early on that I cant let go lol

Lol, lately I've been getting tons of more eagles, but I just keep three ;)

joeyc0417
07-25-12, 09:45 AM
UPDATE:

I'd like to add! Keep all of your purple commons because they earn alot in the purple habitats! For instance I have three corals, and three charms etc.

Keep all of the dragons that are purple!

alisatu
07-25-12, 01:45 PM
I'm a newbie at this, and I find it too hard to even gain the money that is needed to buy what I need! Like upgrade my food farm and buying a blue habitat+blue dragon.. Eek! Any tips for newbs?