PDA

View Full Version : What food do you plant?

caramel54
07-23-12, 12:29 PM
Impruberries - 30 sec
Buffbeets - 3 mins
Firapples - 1 hr
Pumpwings - 5 hrs
Eliteleeks - 8 hrs
Scalypears - 20 hrs
All of them

caramel54
07-23-12, 12:33 PM
I was wondering what everyone plants because I'm having trouble with my planting strategy. This was supposed to be a poll but I messed up and I don't know how to edit this.

joeyc0417
07-23-12, 02:04 PM
I plant everything except firapples.

Impruberries- I go to visit a neighbor and post on their wall, and come back and they're done.
Buffbeets- Visit a few neighbors and come back, or if I know I can play for at least an hour I plant those.
Firapples- used to plant these all the time before they changed the amount. Its 50 food in 1 hr... I can get 60 food in 9 minutes by planting buffbeets!
Pumpwings- I plant these all day. I collect 2 times a day, but I only plant these on 3/6 farms.
Eliteleeks- Before I go to sleep I plant these in 3/6 farms. I also plant these when I wake up, on 3/6 farms. I plant these alot.
Scalypears- Before I go to sleep I plant these in 3/6 farms.

So basically on a good day, I make around 6k food.

I guess I plant pumpwings the most. You can have 2700 food alone if you plant just pumpwings twice a day, on all 6 farms. I try to plant everything. The only time I will plant firapples is if I dont feel like waiting 5 hours.

Actually- if you plant firapples on all 6 farms, you will have 300 food.
300 food x 5 hours (times you planted)= 1500
You get 1350 food from planting pumpwings. I guess if you can get on every hour, it is better to plant firapples.

Js :cool:

The lower the time, the more profit (in food).

fallenspirit
07-24-12, 07:21 AM
If you got some time to micromanage Impruberries are the best deal by far. With the 30 second wait time and six farms you can crank 36 food in less than a minute and 360 in less than 10 minutes. The price in silver of this comes out way cheaper than any of the other options by far. This is in my opinion the best way to go until you have a dozen full large habitats and can crank tens of thousands of silver fast.

Lilyp102
07-24-12, 11:26 AM
Firapples and pumpwings :D

firewhisker950
07-24-12, 05:49 PM
Mainly buffbeets (when I'm able to check in every 3 minutes), elite leeks and pumpwings (both, depending on my schedule, after work and when I wake up). Everything but fire apples (too close to buff beets amount but time is way too long for just 50 a farm!) and scalypears on occasion (meaning I accidentally tap it, I don't like to plant them often cause they take almost a day).

awertie
07-24-12, 06:11 PM
Scalypears. :cool:

joeyc0417
07-25-12, 09:46 AM
Scalypears. :cool:

Geez... those things take forever!

sourlicorice5
07-25-12, 09:51 AM
Scaly pears through the work week since I don't have time to constantly collect the shorter time ones. Pretty much plant those on weekends to as I don't want to be on the game all day constantly collect the other stuff.