PDA

View Full Version : Weekend Playing Issues?

dragonlord196
07-23-12, 11:14 AM
Over the past 3 weekends, I have been having issues playing Dragon Story, and was wondering if anyone else is having the same problem.

The issue seems to start on Friday evening and goes through Sunday evening. I can load game and may be able to visit 1 or 2 islands then begin getting the "Online Game Error" I can sporadically get back into game and visit 1 or 2 more islands.

I am pretty certain that this is not my internet connection as I have been on different networks and have the same issue. I also see the issue when connecting to the internet on my mobile hot spot. When the issue is occurring, I can get onto other TL games (Farm Story) without issue.

northsweets
07-23-12, 12:23 PM
I have had the same problem a couple of days ago. Where I can get online and visit any web page but can not load TL page or load any of the TL games. I only get the message saying this game is online only and u need to connect to wifi first. Lately DS seems to be lagging lately.

joeyc0417
07-23-12, 02:06 PM
I'll be in the middle of decorating or collecting, and my island just resets! I was decorating today, because I have nothing else to do, and the "processing..." screen with the fruitful dragon came up and it basically deleted what I had decorated! I don't know why this keeps happening, but it has happened alot today. :mad:

northsweets
07-23-12, 05:00 PM
it did the same rest this morning to me in farm story 3 times in a row planting flowers

firewhisker950
07-23-12, 07:33 PM
I'll be in the middle of decorating or collecting, and my island just resets! I was decorating today, because I have nothing else to do, and the "processing..." screen with the fruitful dragon came up and it basically deleted what I had decorated! I don't know why this keeps happening, but it has happened alot today. :mad:

I have a problem like that too sometimes I do something (plant food, breed, etc) and a few seconds later it resets and I gotta do it over! :( hasn't been a huge problem for me though. I bred two dragons once though, it reset...angers me coulee been diamond lol

bridgett400
07-24-12, 07:32 PM
I've been having issues for over a week. Sometimes putting dragons in the breeding den takes several tries before it will actually accept it and give me a time. Collecting coins has a lag and even planting crops. I've harvested then started planting only to have to go back and harvest the ones I just harvested. Trying to visit neighbors is awful. Any neighbors I haven't visited lately...sorry. I can't wait 2 minutes for my list to load and then wait another 2 minutes for it to go. That's another thing, I click a neighbor and the pop up leaves only to still be on the previous neighbor or my own island. So frustrating!!! An no, it's not an Internet issue. I have full service on my iPad.

bridgett400
07-24-12, 07:34 PM
FYI...it's only DS that's doing this. I have no issues on other TL games or web. So please don't tell me it's my iPad. I've tried resetting and unistall and reinstalling the app